Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nice cliffhanger at the end. The new animations really make the game experience a lot better.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What do you mean?
Probably because he thinks of Batman and Robin, or Robin Williams, even though it is like Ashley both male and female name, and those tits ass and pussy make it clear she ain't a dickgirl or futa.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Oh, a chance for innocent little sister, I'll love this game even more :D That cliff hanger kinda implies she's evil tho, so maybe not so innocent.

Reactions: AJBit

Shadies81

Sep 20, 2019
Just started playing this VN today after reading a recomendation on HH discord and I already love it, will look forward to next update.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
*sees new girl* hm...interesting...
"End of curent content"......*screams internally*

Ugh...I'm to impatient for the long wait...

Reactions: ash996

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What is the problem with her name?
Maybe familiar, that can be a bit off-putting, I always use Alan my real name, so seeing a girl named Mia which was my beagle's name who passed 2 years ago saying my name is a bit odd, so maybe its someone's name he knows.

Who knows, trying asking him to use his words.

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
You'll have to wait for the next update to see more content. I am going as fast as I can, but development takes time. I guess you probably know that already though.
I think what you are doing is awesome, you just keep up the quality work you're doing, we'll just have to live at whatever speed you choose, all good by me.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes