395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Agreed! Too large would be too unnatural and in a zombie scenarios she would struggle alot to survive, but then again...A milf character with boobs a little bigger than Robin would still be great for our collection
I've mentioned it before, but the game won't feature a typical milf. The 4th character will be something something very similar though and will indeed feature larger breasts.

Reactions: L30 and BlakeDarko

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Apt it was focused on Mia, short sweet and very enjoyable.
That ending though.

So future incest tag needed then?.

Kinell

Aug 5, 2019
So, great game, didn't want to broadcast the rollback issue just in case it got fixed! seems unfix able which is good.Mia is still an absolute peach, and thanks for the D-Style action, but does it really end with meeting the step sister? I was expecting more to be honest.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
So, great game, didn't want to broadcast the rollback issue just in case it got fixed! seems unfix able which is good.Mia is still an absolute peach, and thanks for the D-Style action, but does it really end with meeting the step sister? I was expecting more to be honest.
You'll have to wait for the next update to see more content. I am going as fast as I can, but development takes time. I guess you probably know that already though.

Reactions: L30

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Easy difficulty just adds 400 food and thats all? Or it interfere somewhere else too?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
please how where are the cheats Health = 99999 stamina = 99999 please thanks you
There are no cheats, if you die you just go back to the home.
Either use a save editor, or use unren and use it to enable dev console.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes