Wuggie

Jun 20, 2017
Changelog stats that there's three new scenes with Mia? I only found one of them. Any help would be appreciated.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
What a frustrating game. Started a new game, got to the "I need to train" part. But I can't train because I need to spend the night with Robin or a girl I don't know. How to do that? No fucking idea. Okay, someone in this thread said to click a chair in the livingroom during the evening, and that worked once. But it doesn't increase affection and I still can't train. For fucks sake. Still no chance to defeat the boar by the creepy hut. And the quest log is completely useless.

Edit: Turns out this was a bug, and is being fixed.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2019
So how exactly do I train these stats:

1598819145553.png

I'm assuming when I go out foraging I'm supposed to encounter creatures and fight them?

I don't encounter anything anymore for some reason.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So how exactly do I train these stats:

View attachment 794302

I'm assuming when I go out foraging I'm supposed to encounter creatures and fight them?

I don't encounter anything anymore for some reason.
At the lake...there is a continuous spawn of shadows...kill them and before ending your stamina or hp return home and you'll receive the exp and the selected skill will increase ( you can increase one skill only at a time )

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I'm stuck. I failed to find the liqour at the lodge before my stamina ran out and now I'm back at the house and I'm locked out of everything. Can't sleep to go again tomorrow "need to help Robin first" and can't go to the lodge because it's night. All my auto saves are after the failed lodge trip and I overwrote my save before then by mistake when trying to load. I'm really fucked it seems. Help?

Edit: I found a workaround: I could "spend the night with mia" by clicking the sofa and it progressed to the next day.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
What a frustrating game. Started a new game, got to the "I need to train" part. But I can't train because I need to spend the night with Robin or a girl I don't know. How to do that? No fucking idea. Okay, someone in this thread said to click a chair in the livingroom during the evening, and that worked once. But it doesn't increase affection and I still can't train. For fucks sake. Still no chance to defeat the boar by the creepy hut. And the quest log is completely useless.
The new version seems to be bugged when you get to the first chance for training. If you have the previous version you can play through that part and save it and then use that save in the new version and it works fine after that.

Kinsmitch

Sep 3, 2019
Can someone please help? I'm stuck at this moment, I've already checked everything and pressed, but I don't understand what I need to do ... There is no action in her room, as well as in the whole house ...
screenshot0001.png

Wallace33

Aug 25, 2019
Yeah it seems the start of the game is bugged cant manage to train so cant beat the first boar at the lodge

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
The new version seems to be bugged when you get to the first chance for training. If you have the previous version you can play through that part and save it and then use that save in the new version and it works fine after that.
You are right. That is a bug, a big one at that. I will change it as quickly as possible, it will still take at least a few hours before I can get the links up though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not to nit pick, but when you are talking to Mia after you first go to the city, you say beeing.

digestif

Aug 13, 2017
Can someone please help? I'm stuck at this moment, I've already checked everything and pressed, but I don't understand what I need to do ... There is no action in her room, as well as in the whole house ...
Try the armchair in the living room

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Sorry for the big bug in the beginning guys. I made a really stupid error in the code and didn't check the early game before finishing the update. I never even imagined a mistake like that.
But the hotfix is currently uploading and will adress the bug that prevents you from training and the bug that softlocks you if you fail to find the liquor.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes