caju

Oct 5, 2017
Wasn't gonna comment on it, but since the wire thing was actually being discussed I'll ask; is it normal for people not to know how to fix this? I learnt this stuff as a child from my father and always seemed to me like it was common sense but now I'm not sure anymore.
I know people who havent a clue how a garden actually happens.
Same for plumbing, electricity, and carpentry. They have no idea about a 2 stroke engine or how to hold a chainsaw.
They couldnt fish, hunt, or scavenge if their life depended on it. Things I learned before I was 18.
But, we are getting off topic so I wont continue on.

Jul 29, 2017
I know people who havent a clue how a garden actually happens.
Same for plumbing, electricity, and carpentry. They have no idea about a 2 stroke engine or how to hold a chainsaw.
They couldnt fish, hunt, or scavenge if their life depended on it. Things I learned before I was 18.
But, we are getting off topic so I wont continue on.
Dude, if you get generalistic enough about it, MOST people don't have basic survival skills. Even people who enjoy survival/horror games are iffy in that territory given that like in this game, a lot of what is presented isn't accurate. It's just for fun and theming. Real survival skills are significantly more mundane and simultaneously rarer to find in common day societies. Oddly, the more rural you go, the more common these survival skills become as they are a necessity rather than a hobby.

marrcus

Jul 22, 2019
i think that should be a boss waiting at the cable car, so i spend many days farm a lot of combat skill

but nothing happen, no boss at the end of chapter lol

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
I can't even get started. Girl mad and in her room, can't gather enough food, and can't even get past the bridge. Can't raise stamina by running. Any help appreciated.

i found the game quite easy - All maxed out. I would like it if it could have a Hard Mode for me.

PS: The Game Should Auto-Save when we go to the city. Meaning when we use the botton it saves. I forgot to save and lost all my progression after we got the skills.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yeah, don't get the appeal of NTR either, and rape is also not my thing.
It would be a tiny bit understandable if it was your char taking another Guy's girl....

And even then it'd be uncomfortable unless maybe you win her over with actual affection and the guy is an asshole.

Reactions: Van_Hell

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Why cant i update my android version? Anyone??
Happens sometimes on androids when trying to instal updated versions of existing apps.

Could just try copy and paste the safe file into a different folder, uninstall the old version, install the new version and copy paste back the old save file.

Reactions: Davepussy69

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@395games_Rathieu hi i whas thinking since you can creampie the girls i whould love to impregnate them also whit a full preggo cycle
there so hot i whould to KNOCK Them UP

May 1, 2020
I can't even get started. Girl mad and in her room, can't gather enough food, and can't even get past the bridge. Can't raise stamina by running. Any help appreciated.
You need to gather food- mushrooms at that point, then when you have enough food(8 at least) go one past the bridge to the right get a fishing rod and fish. Once you have 1 fish, hide in the morning in the pantry, girl will come out then talk to her

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes