yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hey, great game even tough i usually dont like 3d ones, the story was nice&fun.

If i can give some opinion, an "autosave" when u finish the current build could be cool, i kinda didnt save and will have a lot to re-farm when next build gets out. ( Even though i saw a save a few post higher, i dont find where they're stored, even checking the user/renpy/.. )

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
so, im stuck in the game, after the first night, the girl is on the bed. I tried click everything, and there is nothing to interact with, only the girl, can talk about her past, and college.....

edit: nevermind, started a new game now is fine

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
On patreon he said he is working on a new girl.
I'm happy to hear that, and I'm excited to see what he comes up with. He's done a great job keeping more 'realistic' proportions on the characters which is refreshing to see.

I, personally, hope he avoids the MILF route, though considering we have Mia who is clearly a more 'Loli' type character, I could see him adding a slightly older woman to sort of balance it out, though I feel like it just wouldn't mesh well. Our MC is obviously fairly young, I feel like late twenties at most, and considering the setting of the game, it would be really nice if we could keep the potential love interests in his age range, sort of like a Robin, but slightly older.

Anyway, I won't bore anyone with my pointless rambling anymore xD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I will have to respectfully disagree, I hope he adds a milf. You can never go wrong with a milf. But this is just my personal preference.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Van_Hell

Thanatos_x

Aug 3, 2020
I'm happy to hear that, and I'm excited to see what he comes up with. He's done a great job keeping more 'realistic' proportions on the characters which is refreshing to see.

I, personally, hope he avoids the MILF route, though considering we have Mia who is clearly a more 'Loli' type character, I could see him adding a slightly older woman to sort of balance it out, though I feel like it just wouldn't mesh well. Our MC is obviously fairly young, I feel like late twenties at most, and considering the setting of the game, it would be really nice if we could keep the potential love interests in his age range, sort of like a Robin, but slightly older.

Anyway, I won't bore anyone with my pointless rambling anymore xD
Agreed. All the power to people who are into that but I think relationships with older people (man or woman) are just kinda weird. I like people around the age of whatever character we play as.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Agreed. All the power to people who are into that but I think relationships with older people (man or woman) are just kinda weird. I like people around the age of whatever character we play as.
You do realize that a milf doesn't necessary have to be an older woman?
It's simply a woman who has kids.

She could easily be around 30ish or mid 20ish, which our char is around.

Mia is probably then around 5-6 years younger, so nothing wrong with someone who's 5-6 older.

thewind

Mar 6, 2018
i have download v0.32 after i copy files save from v0.31. And now,I can't travel city, when I pick it then it will be the end game. help me

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1596513413247.png
I stayed here, I can keep moving forward? I'm having a lot of experience but I never raise the level of the skills. What do I have to do?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just starting this game - at the beginning and starting to venture further into the forest - win the fight with the raccoon thingy after salvaging mushrooms - how the h do I get back to the cabin? The back arrow does nothing. PS - on a Mac.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I can't go any further.
You can switch the skills in the status screen and you only get exp if you don't die in the dungeon. And you are able to leave manually through the status screen. If that doesn't help I would appreciate it if you could send me a save, maybe you found a bug that I didn't encounter before.

Reactions: leproso0413

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Just starting this game - at the beginning and starting to venture further into the forest - win the fight with the raccoon thingy after salvaging mushrooms - how the h do I get back to the cabin? The back arrow does nothing. PS - on a Mac.
After your first fight you should return automatically if you killed it at the clearing. if you just want to leave in general you can use the "leave dungeon" button in your status screen.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes