Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Because the novelty is that the existing content of the game has been improved.
For example, the MC morale boost system - it is worth a try ;)
You will be able to visit the city only in the new update.
is only a reworking update?

Jul 6, 2019
So is there much content? I triggered the seen Robyn and Mia built the fence. Not sure if there's anything else? I know that the city comes in 4.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
So is there much content? I triggered the seen Robyn and Mia built the fence. Not sure if there's anything else? I know that the city comes in 4.
I would recommend to look at the changelog for that question. This update focused completely on reworking and improving old content to give me more time to prepare for 0.4. There are a bunch of new animations and graphics, as well as improved writing and fewer errors. Completely new is the morale system and 5 new scenes with the girls.

The continuation of the story will come with 0.4 and I am already working on it!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would recommend to look at the changelog for that question. This update focused completely on reworking and improving old content to give me more time to prepare for 0.4. There are a bunch of new animations and graphics, as well as improved writing and fewer errors. Completely new is the morale system and 5 new scenes with the girls.

The continuation of the story will come with 0.4 and I am already working on it!
So we will have to start a new game to see the new stuff? I finished playing for the first time yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: HansDampf788

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
So we will have to start a new game to see the new stuff? I finished playing for the first time yesterday.
Nah old saves work fine. Just use one closer to the end. To unlock new scenes you need to progress far enough into the story and raise relationship with girls by spending evening with them in living room. Then you can choose raise morale option when talking with them.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Ugh...I wasn't going to worry about this update and just wait for 0.4. But now curiosity has me contemplating playing the game again to see the changes and new scenes.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ugh...I wasn't going to worry about this update and just wait for 0.4. But now curiosity has me contemplating playing the game again to see the changes and new scenes.
Yeah I was comparing the changelogs. Seems a single 0.0.1 is a huge update lol

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'll see what the others have to say. Maybe I need to take out the small fail chance when gathering. But I thought I made a good job almost completely removing any real grind and putting in lot's of non repetitive content. I was a bit surprised by your comment tbh. I hop I didn't offend you. :D
I know this is a rather late reply. I just tried this game early last week but I was gathering 2 food a day and then using 2 food. So that was literally all I was able to do. You said you don't really NEED to have food? Then why have it? I would think running out would be bad. I mean do you get better at it the more you do it? So it will just take some work/grind?

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Anyone has the full save with everything unlocked please? Can someone share it? Thx

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
If we have got up to the current end of content, can we still head back and view any of the new animations or content with the girls? I know a few story ones maybe not but the others maybe.

@bathur

Oct 27, 2019
Finally! I've searched other alternative game that have the same vibe as this, but MIST is wayy too good from others. The plot, the story, the character development. It is reallly really good

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes