[Mister_Arch]

Mar 6, 2021
What the hell? I woke up from my sleep and my brain was like "damn isn't there a MIST update we haven't played?" so i went to check and there's another update god damn

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
hi guys, how much do you get on dowload rate in this servers ? my dont pass 150k and i have 500mb fiber here in my house

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Seems I'm not the only one with this issue. When trying to advance towards the shadowy figure, it always says I am exhausted, despite over 100 stamina and full HP. I already have the pot from the kitchen and there's no new dialogue with Robin to be had. This is with a fresh save file. Started the game with the current version (0.9). There's probably a minor spaghetti code issue here, where if you do events outside of some arbitrary order, a variable isn't set properly. Anyone found a fix for it?

Edit: Turns out I'm a moron. The quest tells you to go to the lake (where you find the planks) to continue the quest and make noise with the pot, not the road where you see the monster. Welp, hope the next guy who runs into this "issue" finds this comment.

Last edited:

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
i have never understood this game, they are invading the house, how do you get more health? is there no potions? are you just supposed to take all the hits and just die everytime or what?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i have never understood this game, they are invading the house, how do you get more health? is there no potions? are you just supposed to take all the hits and just die everytime or what?
Every time you defeat a shadow you get an amount of exp (4-5 i think ) and when mc returns home that amount will increase the stats you decided to updgrade ... Health increase in this way ... In battle you cant recover health

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
You slowly build up your skills and arsenal, and the trick is to know when to use what attack/weapon, but yes, especially in the early game sometimes running away is the best option.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what? new introducing scene? u means for each girls or just intro from the beginning of starting game?

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes