• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
True but better than milking a game to death...

Also... did you change your pfp again?
I feel like evetime I see you you have a different one... :KEK:
Agreed, Ratieu is a pearl I wish him all the best for that. :giggle:

Yeah I was struggling between lots of my favourite girls, but today I got the occasion to play Eternum and I got hooked by Nova so I think that now she will be on my pfp for a loooong time, I really really love her!:love::love:
At least until i will do a good avatar for Lucy..... or Fluffy I'm still deciding...:KEK:

• Love
Reactions: Uthuriel

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Agreed, Ratieu is a pearl I wish him all the best for that. :giggle:

Yeah I was struggling between lots of my favourite girls, but today I got the occasion to play Eternum and I got hooked by Nova so I think that now she will be on my pfp for a loooong time, I really really love her!:love::love:
At least until i will do a good avatar for Lucy..... or Fluffy I'm still deciding...:KEK:
Listen friend, I agree Lucy is great, but you're on the Nova train now and there is no getting off. :sneaky:

Artstyle looks great. And the reviews are glowing, too. But I can't quite tell how vanilla the game is, in terms of how the scenes are set up and written, e.g. its tagged Mind Control, Drugs, Incest and Harem, but from the previews, it doesnt seem all that extreme. Is it all degradation and enslavement or vanilla, love and handholding?
The game has some darker themes but the interaction between the MC and his girls is wholesome and cute.
As Uthuriel said, some dark moments facing the antagonist and in the story in genral, but the stuff with the Harem is feelgood and great. It's a great balance.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Is it all degradation and enslavement or vanilla, love and handholding?
Little column A, Little column B, but more the latter. All girls are consenting and the harem is about MC loving every girl and every girl loving the MC. There's quite a lot of dirty talk and degradation during the sex scene because at least 2 or 3 girls are into it. So expect most of them to be quite "submissive" in the bedroom, or at least accepting to have all their holes used and abused (to keep it classy).

So, quite a lot of of rather degrading talk (especially as the game progress (not as much as first), but in a consensual way.

The Mind control stuff is fairly limited, it probably happens only a couple time in the whole game and it's not enslavement stuff.

Great game, though, one of the few devs that deserve 100% of their patreon money: Update are consistent and he clearly doesn't try to milk anyone.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Listen friend, I agree Lucy is great, but you're on the Nova train now and there is no getting off. :sneaky:

As Uthuriel said, some dark moments facing the antagonist and in the story in genral, but the stuff with the Harem is feelgood and great. It's a great balance.
Considering how I'm hooked on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think that pfp will change, that's why in case of extreme measure...

My signature image of MNF will change!!!

Dang the thing you do for love...:KEK:

PenguXD

Dec 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
Recently I changed PC so I no longer have backups.
Does anyone have a backup of version 0.8 pls? Thank you

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
The game has some darker themes but the interaction between the MC and his girls is wholesome and cute.

Little column A, Little column B, but more the latter. All girls are consenting and the harem is MC loving every girl and every girl loving the MC. There's quite a lot of dirty talk and degradation during the sex scene because at least 2 or 3 girls are into it, so expect most of them to be quite "submissive" in the bedroom, or at least accepting to have all their holes used and abused to keep it classy.

So expect a quite a lot of of rather degrading talk (especially as the game progress, not as much as first), but in a consensual way.

The Mind control stuff is fairly limited, it probably happens only a couple time in the whole game and it's not enslavement stuff.

Great game, though, one of the few devs that deserve 100% of their patreon money: Update are consistent and he clearly doesn't try to milk anyone.
Alright cheers for all the quick replies guys! That seems to all be in line with what the preview images look like, thanks a bunch! ^^

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Was hoping for a little more rougher with robin after the "you belong to me" thing but still a cute and simple update

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
just realized in only a couple updates this game is over.....
one of the few devs that doesn't milk it and finishes the game with out it being rushed hopefully dev gains a massive following and more than double the current patreons one of the few devs that deserves it

Mr_KaLinKa

Nov 6, 2020
I wish.... I use JoiPlay for my current replay and it's a bit laggy...

Also a port with the patch would be nice...
I don't think the older ports had it implemented and that sucks.
How did you fix the video bug?? I tried to play in joiplay but the Animation don't play... its appear as Error code or something

4.60 star(s) 680 Votes