Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Version 0.9 is done and the download links will follow soon. Time to take a look at everything that's new in this update.

New Content:

1. New story content. At least an hour of gameplay.

2. 4 new scenes, one for each girl.

3. New areas, new soundeffects etc.

4. A bunch of new animations.

5. Aswell as a new weapon.

Content changes:

1. Small adjustements to the early game, putting some of Robins earlier struggles before the rework back into the game.

2. Added a function to look at a map while exploring the tunnels.

Fixes:

1. Bugfixes. The usual small stuff that arrives while developing.

2. Grammar and spelling fixes that were pointed out to me.

Notes:

This update mainly features new content and moves the story along, aswell as introducing new scenes for the girls. There are some bigger things happening in this update, I hope you enjoy it!

Ilorn

Sep 12, 2021
Created two fan signature GIFs for "MIST" today I'd like to share with all of you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share these if you like them and/or this game!
Thumbs up to 395games_Rathieu for the hard work and thanks to all who support the development (y)
Thank

Reactions: Gorse

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
IF you have the update. How can you submit it ?

Thinking about getting it for the boys.
Upload it to mega (or some similar service if you prefer), share the link in this thread, report your own post, click the "contains game update" radio button in the report form, submit report. The mods will then download it, check for malware, reupload it to several hosts using site-managed accounts, and update the OP with those links.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
am i the one who got trapped cuz tag "mind control"? :KEK: i though the mc can mind controlling the girls but nope :KEK:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
definitly addicttive to this game :KEK: been spent my 2 days for this game only :KEK: soon ill write the review also i wanna save the last part of it cuz though ive been in the end of the story n hvnt reach any version 0.5-0.8 though but dunno, we'll see soon :KEK:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Hold up, how is it people are saying how great version 9 is? What am I missing? Oh! I know, the actual file download for version 9 :cry:

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes