JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The last teaser before MIST version 0.9 releases, which will feature the full scene. This time we are having some fun with Noreia.

View attachment 1770446
She seems shorter in this clip than she ought to be? Maybe it's just a perspective thing but she doesn't seem as big as she normally is... still lovely little teaser, can't wait for the release.

Scorche

Dec 26, 2020
im to the point where the guide says to lure the shadow away from the lake, but I dont know whats wrong. I have the pot, and there is nothing else for me to do.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
im to the point where the guide says to lure the shadow away from the lake, but I dont know whats wrong. I have the pot, and there is nothing else for me to do.
Did you go to the lake again after you get the pot? It's where you need to make rumor to lure the shadows away from the path to the lodge. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
this is by me
For the plant you need to go on the main road take the right and then left you should find a field, that's were the grain is located.
For the axe you need to go in the kitchen and Mia will help you reassemble it.

ares_ali

Jul 22, 2020
After downloaded the 0.8.2 update, everytime I click to "my bedroom" game shows me the "robin is waking me up with a blowjob" scene. I cant play the game anymore because of it.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
After downloaded the 0.8.2 update, everytime I click to "my bedroom" game shows me the "robin is waking me up with a blowjob" scene. I cant play the game anymore because of it.
I would start over. Every update, it is best to just start over. There is little chance of bugs like this.

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
This is unexpectedly good and fun game. Everything about it is really solid. If there is anything I could complain about it is animations dynamics. Theeeeeeeyyyy juuuuust mooooooveeee iiiiin slooooooow moooootiooooooon and it feels really out of place. The quality is awesome, though.

A rare find.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hi i haven't instal with ic patch yet i've play the game until reach the second girl, if i instal it now n then load my save could be corrupting my save or not?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
hi i haven't instal with ic patch yet i've play the game until reach the second girl, if i instal it now n then load my save could be corrupting my save or not?
No it shouldn't, the Ipatch just modify the script where Lilian become your sister instead of a childhood friend nothing more, as always make a duplicate of the game folder just for safety before modifying it. :)

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
For the plant you need to go on the main road take the right and then left you should find a field, that's were the grain is located.
For the axe you need to go in the kitchen and Mia will help you reassemble it.
The problem is that the day does not end.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The problem is that the day does not end.
Uhm, did you use some cheats or edited some variables? The only thing that comes to mind is that somehow your game is bugged, or crashed in a loop.
I would suggest to try to erase it and make a fresh installment and see if it works, eventually I can give you my saves if you don't want to start from the beginning. :)

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Uhm, did you use some cheats or edited some variables? The only thing that comes to mind is that somehow your game is bugged, or crashed in a loop.
I would suggest to try to erase it and make a fresh installment and see if it works, eventually I can give you my saves if you don't want to start from the beginning. :)
weird though even i use some save editor dosnt got bug plant days :KEK: n yeah probably he use or change any variable he dosnt even know :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
weird though even i use some save editor dosnt got bug plant days :KEK: n yeah probably he use or change any variable he dosnt even know :KEK:
Well I used it too, but just to get more food to avoid grinding on it too much, the game is relatively simple so you don't need to change many things...
But yeah, I agree if you want to edit it you gotta know what you're doing or else... :D :KEK:
But I still hope is something that can be solved, the most important thing is helping him to continue playing.:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well I used it too, but just to get more food to avoid grinding on it too much, the game is relatively simple so you don't need to change many things...
But yeah, I agree if you want to edit it you gotta know what you're doing or else... :D :KEK:
But I still hope is something that can be solved, the most important thing is helping him to continue playing.:)
I would just replay... game is good enough and grinding isn't really necessary to begin with.

Reactions: Lerd0

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I would just replay... game is good enough and grinding isn't really necessary to begin with.
Not in the older versions, I can assure you that the scavenge mode was more unbalanced and especially the food was a hassle , nothing impossible, but enough to don't want to stress about it too much.
But then Ratieu improved the gameand it wasn't necessary to change anything, now I don't even bother to do that since I know the mechanic so I don't need to modify anything. :)

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Created two fan signature GIFs for "MIST" today I'd like to share with all of you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share these if you like them and/or this game!
Thumbs up to 395games_Rathieu for the hard work and thanks to all who support the development (y)

4.60 star(s) 686 Votes