Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
LINKS for version 0.9

part 1:
part 2:

scanned with bitdefender.

how to use zip files: download both files and put em in the same folder. get and right click on the file that has the extension 001 and click on extract.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
LINKS for version 0.9

part 1: Workupload
part 2: Workupload

scanned with bitdefender.

how to use zip files: download both files and put em in the same folder. get and right click on the file that has the extension 001 and click on extract.
Thank you so much, yeah I can't use the torrent because I have a too much older version that it's not supported anymore, so I will dl them, I need to make my makeshift version for my Mac and I don't mind waiting, thanks again! :)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thank you so much, yeah I can't use the torrent because I have a too much older version that it's not supported anymore, so I will dl them, I need to make my makeshift version for my Mac and I don't mind waiting, thanks again! :)
yeah, ubittorrent (i think that's what you are using, right?) is not really supported anymore, at least the ones without ads create problems. i highly suggest moving over to qbittorrent or so ^^.

Reactions: duane71

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yeah, ubittorrent (i think that's what you are using, right?) is not really supported anymore, at least the ones without ads create problems. i highly suggest moving over to qbittorrent or so ^^.
Yep, sadly my IMac is too old ( it's an end 2009 version) so I can't install the latest versions of any torrents because I can't upgrade my OS anymore since Apple changed them too much and they can't work on mine.
When I will be able to afford something new I will surely change for a PC, let's hassle, but for now it's still working fine and I can play almost any game so I can't complain too much. :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Daxter250

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Agreed whenever a good (great imho) game is near it's end is always bittersweet.
True but better than milking a game to death...

Also... did you change your pfp again?
I feel like every time I see you you have a different one... :KEK:

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Artstyle looks great. And the reviews are glowing, too. But I can't quite tell how vanilla the game is, in terms of how the scenes are set up and written, e.g. its tagged Mind Control, Drugs, Incest and Harem, but from the previews, it doesnt seem all that extreme. Is it all degradation and enslavement or vanilla, love and handholding?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Artstyle looks great. And the reviews are glowing, too. But I can't quite tell how vanilla the game is, in terms of how the scenes are set up and written, e.g. its tagged Mind Control, Drugs, Incest and Harem, but from the previews, it doesnt seem all that extreme. Is it all degradation and enslavement or vanilla, love and handholding?
The game has some darker themes but the interaction between the MC and his girls is wholesome and cute.

4.60 star(s) 680 Votes