wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I think i'm soon approaching the current content wall, one thing i've found a littel disappointing is the variety of sex scenes, earlier on it seemed like Robin was the subbiest bottom bitch and Mia was going to be the wild and weird sex one, then with Lily coming in it seemed, since the first footjob, she was going to be a bit of a femdom queen but no, in the end they're all subs, hungry for cock and desperate to be put in their place. They still have their own quirks but they're also far too similar for my personal taste.
no femdom

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Monday Update 78.jpg

Another Monday, another update. Development is progressing very nicely and I'm confident that I can keep my estimate of releasing the update at the end of April. That means only two more weeks before you can play version 0.9.

Everything new:

• Writing, writing, writing. It's about 80% done now.
  • I also made several passes over the dialogue already, changing and finetuning it and making sure that it works in the updates release.
  • I finished animating and rendering the third scene. You can watch a little teaser for it on or my Discord.
  • I've made another pass over the small revisions to the early game I had planned for this update.
  • And I also made it possible to open a map you find in a later part of the game whenever you want to look at it, just as a little quality of life change for those who got lost. (I'm pretty sure this was requested on Discord, here it is.)
  • I made a few new backgrounds.
  • And several new animations for the story.
The content for Version 0.9 will most likely be finished this week or at the very start of next week, after that I'll focus on bugfixes and smoothing everything out, aswell as adding another quality of life feature to the game. All in all the development of this update is nearing it's conclusion.

I also have to give an apology. I promised a Devlog last week and forgot about it, sorry about that. To keep continuity going I'm not gonna be posting it this week, but monday of the next week. I hope that is fine with everyone.

That's all from me. I hope you have a good week and stay safe!

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone have a save from just after escaping the cabin and arriving at the cave? My saves don't' work anymore.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
This game is next level. So creative, compelling and comical.

I'll be honest, though. I'm hoping to create a mansion in the cabin through the crafting/building system. But if it doesn't happen, i get it. lol. That's probably not in the cards.

10 out of 10 game.

Tronic101

Apr 6, 2022
Ever since I reached lvl5 attack skill the benefit is gone. It should reduce attack stamina cost by 50% but instead there is no more cost reduction. Using the axe now costs 20 stamina. At lvl4 it only cost 12.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
lovely game, good fun and quite long one too, easy one of favorites from now on

if you guys want to make easy mode out of it you can via console
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz89
4.60 star(s) 687 Votes