Silanaq

May 1, 2021
Hello,
Great game makes fun and is nice grafig only I hang now.Bin in the house is night but it goes no further talk with Robin comes new have topig 4 with the plants as last.
But the sweetness does not go to bed and the night does not end.
Am looking for good real 2 hours with saves in between.
Even click your own bed to create is also not.Have Version 0.8.2 davor 0.8.0
LG Silana and eternally gnaws the squirrel.png and eternally gnaws the squirrel.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: darlic and perheiro

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So before i start this game with or without the incest patch i just want to know, is it a fanpatch fixing what was meant to be or is it purely changing things for a kink? Like, if she's your sister does it make sense or would it be obvious she was meant to be just your friend?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
So before i start this game with or without the incest patch i just want to know, is it a fanpatch fixing what was meant to be or is it purely changing things for a kink? Like, if she's your sister does it make sense or would it be obvious she was meant to be just your friend?
She's 100% absolutely supposed to be the MC's sister.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
She's 100% absolutely supposed to be the MC's sister.
Seconded. There are plot beats that would feel really weird if they were JUST childhood friends.

EDIT: also, this is the full contents of the patch:
Python:
init 1 python:

bmate = "brother"

Bmate = "Brother"

sfriend = "sister"

Sfriend = "Sister"

sibfriends = "siblings"

Sibfriends = "Siblings"

aunt = "mother"

patchmode = True
No modification to the actual game code or rewritten lines of dialogue, just changing the values stored in a few text string variables... and look what the game dev named those variables. Pretty conclusive the game was designed to receive this patch, or one very much like it.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I find it midly amusing in each sex scene to see the MC's penis with the permanent shiny wet patch on the left side, every time i notice it i think 'mmm moist penis'.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If there is one thing that really bugs me about time based activity mechanics in VN's it's the entirely arbitrary lengths applied. Having sex for 10 to 30 minutes does not take the entire day... so why does the game 'use up' the daytime for a quicky behind the shed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why are all the animations in this VN so slow? I know it's not my computer, they're just all really slow, 'pounding' sex is like the slowest softest sex i could conceivably hold an erection for, every BJ is a 3 seconds down, 3 seconds up at its fastest affair, semen drips like it trade its soul to be solid. It's like the dev records all the clips at half real speed but then that'd actually look slowed down, no, these clips are actually made as slow as they are to begin with. It's weird, i'm enjoying the gameplay, the story, the characters and yes, the animations are quite pretty, but the glugginess of it all really hampers the enjoyment since i just keep hitting 'skip' most of the time so i don't have to sit through a 30 second clip of single drop of semen falling out of a pussy. So fucking weird.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Why are all the animations in this VN so slow? I know it's not my computer, they're just all really slow, 'pounding' sex is like the slowest softest sex i could conceivably hold an erection for, every BJ is a 3 seconds down, 3 seconds up at its fastest affair, semen drips like it trade its soul to be solid. It's like the dev records all the clips at half real speed but then that'd actually look slowed down, no, these clips are actually made as slow as they are to begin with. It's weird, i'm enjoying the gameplay, the story, the characters and yes, the animations are quite pretty, but the glugginess of it all really hampers the enjoyment since i just keep hitting 'skip' most of the time so i don't have to sit through a 30 second clip of single drop of semen falling out of a pussy. So fucking weird.
I never noticed that when I was playing. The lewds all seem sufficiently speedy to me.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I never noticed that when I was playing. The lewds all seem sufficiently speedy to me.
Well... it doesn't at all look like low fps, the animations are still crisp, they're just fucking slow, snails pace for any 'action' taking place. Unless the clips are like 120fps recorded and playing at 60, at which point the fps would look normal to me but the content would appear slow i can see no indication of the presented speed as being anything other than exactly as intended.

If it is something to do with my computer i would really like to understand wtf it could even be, i'm running win10 on a decent rig that plays modern games with mostly highest settings quite comfortably and have played well over 50 different Renpy games on it as well with not a single issue. With all that and the video looking like it is playing exactly as intended i do not see any real room to suggest i am not seeing things play exactly like they're supposed to.

Is this not how things are intended to be?

If yes then tell me that's not slow for 'pounding it' and that that cum drip is not super slow cause to me that is starting speed and that dude really needs to hydrate.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well... it doesn't at all look like low fps, the animations are still crisp, they're just fucking slow, snails pace for any 'action' taking place. Unless the clips are like 120fps recorded and playing at 60, at which point the fps would look normal to me but the content would appear slow i can see no indication of the presented speed as being anything other than exactly as intended.

If it is something to do with my computer i would really like to understand wtf it could even be, i'm running win10 on a decent rig that plays modern games with mostly highest settings quite comfortably and have played well over 50 different Renpy games on it as well with not a single issue. With all that and the video looking like it is playing exactly as intended i do not see any real room to suggest i am not seeing things play exactly like they're supposed to.

If yes then tell me that's not slow for 'pounding it' and that that cum drip is not super slow.
Something is definitely going on with something, they play faster than that for me.
Just wish i could point you in the right direction to help, but after googling i can't really find anything about it, so hopefully someone here with renpy knowledge might be able to help.
You could try downloading a video codecs pack, see if that helps, maybe the codec it's using to play it has issues

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
If yes then tell me that's not slow for 'pounding it' and that that cum drip is not super slow cause to me that is starting speed and that dude really needs to hydrate.
Like Hellster said, that is playing slow. I do not know if this would work (I doubt it), but maybe shift-G and try to change some settings?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Something is definitely going on with something, they play faster than that for me
Like Hellster said, it was much faster for me too.

I wish I could help but maybe someone else who knows more about computers or Ren'py can give you some help.

Maybe try it with a fresh redownload?

Earlier in the thread Pitrik posted a scene with Lily as a teaser and you can see that the scenes are faster than yours was.

It hasn't been that long, but I'm gonna share a new teaser anyways. This one is for the newest scene featuring Lily, coming up in MIST v0.9.

View attachment 1728954

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You could try downloading a video codecs pack, see if that helps, maybe the codec it's using to play it has issues
I have fully updated k-lite codecs pack installed.
but maybe shift-G and try to change some settings?
I tried every combination of settings to absolutely no change so that settings menu is not the source of the slowdown.
Earlier in the thread Pitrik posted a scene with Lily as a teaser and you can see that the scenes are faster than yours was.
Hmmm, that does indeed look faster but i'd have more confidence if i could compare exact scene to exact scene.

I'm not sure i have the energy to dig further into this one, i have no idea how the clips are programmed into the game but they should just be clips so how something could be arbitrarily deciding to slow them down sounds more like bad coding than an error on my end even if i'm the only one suffering it especially since i have absolutely never experienced it before in anything else and i am definitely someone who has given his computer countless opportunities to shit itself over any potential hidden flaws. Thanks for trying guys.

Edit: actually, can i clarify something, when in conversation with the girls are they supposed to move kind of like old school stop motion or is that my slowdown issue again? I'm talking about how Lily or Mia moving their arms in 4 or 5 discrete frames over a half a second? I thought it was a stylistic choice but now i'm worried the whole non-text side of the game is running at half speed. I've updated my drivers, my graphics card is mid-range to good and performance or the game never goes about 35% GPU use and not knowing if things are meant to be or not is really getting in the way of my enjoying this game.

Edit 2:

This.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I have fully updated k-lite codecs pack installed.

I tried every combination of settings to absolutely no change so that settings menu is not the source of the slowdown.

Hmmm, that does indeed look faster but i'd have more confidence if i could compare exact scene to exact scene.

I'm not sure i have the energy to dig further into this one, i have no idea how the clips are programmed into the game but they should just be clips so how something could be arbitrarily deciding to slow them down sounds more like bad coding than an error on my end even if i'm the only one suffering it especially since i have absolutely never experienced it before in anything else and i am definitely someone who has given his computer countless opportunities to shit itself over any potential hidden flaws. Thanks for trying guys.

Edit: actually, can i clarify something, when in conversation with the girls are they supposed to move kind of like old school stop motion or is that my slowdown issue again? I'm talking about how Lily or Mia moving their arms in 4 or 5 discrete frames over a half a second? I thought it was a stylistic choice but now i'm worried the whole non-text side of the game is running at half speed. I've updated my drivers, my graphics card is mid-range to good and performance or the game never goes about 35% GPU use and not knowing if things are meant to be or not is really getting in the way of my enjoying this game.
Tried uninstalling it ? in case it's that ? i don't have any extra codecs on my PC at all and don't have the issue.
If you already had the codec pack on there, maybe try uninstalling it and see if that works, if not, i'm not sure what else to try i'm afraid

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
im also having that problem, fun game though.

Im only like, just getting to the city but is the urination tag real?

plz no judge :)

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes