Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm stuck at "Dissolve the flesh in UL-03". What do I have to do? Can't find anything to interact. Already have the glass filled with acid
Go back to UL-03 and use the acid on the tentacle monster that's blocking the access to the room. :)

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
Dumb Side Question: How to Delete older Save Files in Game? Cant find an Icon or something -_-

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dumb Side Question: How to Delete older Save Files in Game? Cant find an Icon or something -_-
If on windows open up an Explorer window by right clicking your start menu and clicking "File Explorer". Once the File Explorer window is open, click the address bar at the top, paste in %APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory
If on Mac: Right click on the finder icon/ go to/ ~/Library/ Renpy/ name of the game
The name of the game is ProjectMist

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
How the hell did I miss this game, have been playing it for a couple of hours and it is so damn good.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1649175386838.png

Monday Update #77 marks the halfpoint in the development of update 0.9 for MIST. The last two weeks went quite well and at this point I can safely tell you that I'll be releasing the update at the end of this month. And sorry for posting a day late, I forgot.

Everything new:

• I continued the writing and am now about 60% through the update.
  • I finished animating the first scene and finished the second scene aswell. You can watch a little teaser for it on .
  • I also tried out going back to a workflow I had previously abandoned, which led to me already doing some grammar and spelling passes over the script I have at the moment.
  • And I've made several animations that happened uring the story of the game.
  • I also took some time to finalize the script for the entire rest of the game once and for all. While I already knew where I was going, I still left myself some wriggle room. Now that we are nearing a conclusion to the story I made some final decisions.
And that's it. The last two weeks were mainly spent on writing and animating. I'm guessing the next two will be the same. I'm having a lot of fun with it right now and can't wait to be finished with this update and share it, but that's still gonna take some time.

You'll hear from me again next week with the second part of my Animation Breakdown Devlog. Until then, stay safe and have a good week!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 1741505

Monday Update #77 marks the halfpoint in the development of update 0.9 for MIST. The last two weeks went quite well and at this point I can safely tell you that I'll be releasing the update at the end of this month. And sorry for posting a day late, I forgot.

Everything new:

• I continued the writing and am now about 60% through the update.
  • I finished animating the first scene and finished the second scene aswell. You can watch a little teaser for it on .
  • I also tried out going back to a workflow I had previously abandoned, which led to me already doing some grammar and spelling passes over the script I have at the moment.
  • And I've made several animations that happened uring the story of the game.
  • I also took some time to finalize the script for the entire rest of the game once and for all. While I already knew where I was going, I still left myself some wriggle room. Now that we are nearing a conclusion to the story I made some final decisions.
And that's it. The last two weeks were mainly spent on writing and animating. I'm guessing the next two will be the same. I'm having a lot of fun with it right now and can't wait to be finished with this update and share it, but that's still gonna take some time.

You'll hear from me again next week with the second part of my Animation Breakdown Devlog. Until then, stay safe and have a good week!
Yay! Thank you so much for sharing Pitrik, this a great news can't wait! :giggle: :giggle:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I know everybody just loves a thought so here's one for ya. We know the Director is female so will our man the MC fuck her? Oh here's another thought.....What If.....The Director is Mia's mother?

View attachment 1746324
Apologies if i missed anything in the game, or can't remember correctly, but didn't Mia's mother die protecting her from all of that in the beginning ? meaning the Director probably already existed, afterall if i remember correctly, the Director created the shadow demons etc

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I know everybody just loves a thought so here's one for ya. We know the Director is female so will our man the MC fuck her? Oh here's another thought.....What If.....The Director is Mia's mother?

View attachment 1746324
Apologies if i missed anything in the game, or can't remember correctly, but didn't Mia's mother die protecting her from all of that in the beginning ? meaning the Director probably already existed, afterall if i remember correctly, the Director created the shadow demons etc
The Director was originally the (male) director of the facility that summoned Noreia and the other god. The second god possessed the director's body and didn't turn female until it absorbed some of Noreia's power.

And yes, Mia's mother is implied to be very dead, with her body probably having been experimented on by The Director.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
First of all let me say LOLOLOLOL. My post was never meant to be anything more than a "thought" for the mind to ponder. I needed some "thought" out front so I would have a reason to post my ridiculous Naked Director pic. That's all. So it matters not if the Director is Mia's mother or a ham sandwich. The moral to this story is "Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge."

Director Sammish.png

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
First of all let me say LOLOLOLOL. My post was never meant to be anything more than a "thought" for the mind to ponder. I needed some "thought" out front so I would have a reason to post my ridiculous Naked Director pic. That's all. So it matters not if the Director is Mia's mother or a ham sandwich. The moral to this story is "Imagination is More Important Than Knowledge."

View attachment 1747798
Nope. The Director being a sandwich is important, because if MC & the girls were hungry, they could eat it.

:sneaky::whistle:

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Oh Boy. Look at the imaginations cooking up demise for the garlic roasted director. Her days are surely numbered now. I will stay back and protect Mia's cunny, snatch, winker, pump station, canoe ride, boom splash, sandwich bag. It's the very least I can do.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes