LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
So, human civilization is straight fucked? It was a global event, not just localized to this one city, and there are no other survivors?

Aug 27, 2020
I'd honestly like a bit of an epilogue, not full on continueing the project, but a nice little send off. Maybe some fantasy stuff with the TTRPG. Honestly though the writing and detail has been immaculate and I'm just dying for more. 395, you the [pronoun]! Also an unmodeled entity with the stats of the director is wandering the streets instead of shadow encounters for me. Idk about anyone else.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
So v1.0 not gonna available here ??
Well, you are aware this is a pirate site? I fully expect that V1.0 will be available here, like a lot of other games that also release on Steam (might take a while though)

Besides, the Steam version apparently has cloud saves and achievements. For me this would be a very good reason NOT to get it on Steam, freaking piece of spyware (>old man grumbling mode off...<)

RamyunKing

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2022
I had a great time with both the game and the story! Can't wait to see more from it or even a whole new game!

4.60 star(s) 674 Votes