RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sad to see this game end, but super excited for whatever 395 puts out next.

BanditoMarito

Aug 27, 2019
I remember not liking the style from the sneakpeeks and starting but then it grew on me/ seemingly felt like it got better? Either way I would like to see more of this style from the Dev haha

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

otakulord725

Jun 30, 2020
I cant get the cheat mod to work. The icon is not at the bottom of the screen. Any suggestions? Im playing on android using Joiplay.

Last edited:

otakulord725

Jun 30, 2020
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod.
I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
Does the mod work on the android version?

some guy3

May 20, 2020
So I just finished playing through from start to finish and man, that was a good game. Most of the time with erotic games I'm more focused on the lewd stuff than the actual plot, this time though the story and characters drew me in and kept me hooked.
10/10 would recommend.

Reactions: Fabiolusso

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Story is done. Dev named this .11 because they are going to go through and clean it up and do bug fixes before making it 1.0 and slapping complete sticker on it.
damn
so just bug fixes then
man, this could use some extras

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
Man does anyone have a save? I played this game and loved it a few months ago but i dont want to play it all over again just to see the final update/ending

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Good ending and great work. Just FYI for me after the ending if I want to play around a bit and gain exp the mobs that spawn are the director. I don't know if its a bug or not.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Men i find this game only a few day ego. And I can't stop, I want to keep playing until the end.
For now i just find the second girls, and they are healing the curse on the hand.
The plot is really interessing. Also the animation are really good. I read that the game is finish and that soon we have the complete version after clear some bug and fix some other things. But i really hope that the developer do a Mist 2 or continue the story of this game with some sort of another apocalypse XD
If the game also had ahegao expressions was really priceless (hope write well)!

Now i do not know the other women in game, I see 4 space, two already find. Surelly one is the MC's sister. And the last one the demon girl. But men i really want that one of them is the MC mother. But I don't think there will be. Since both parents are dead at last the plot say so. I hope that in the next one, if the author will create a new title, the mother is also included.

Reactions: Fabiolusso
4.60 star(s) 694 Votes