blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Added New Features.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod.
I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
update please

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
update please
I've been using the Universal Ren'Py Mod with no issues.
Variable names I use are...
player.health
player.stamina
player.ammo
dungeonexp

when you put those in the mods search bar click the remember AND watch. The watch will put a side window on left of screen. You can open/close this by clicking on it >< buttons.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Any advice on how to raise robin's affection? I raise morale, I talk to her at night, but she's still at 1, lily has just arrived and she's already 2: S, I don't understand how she goes beyond interactions.

1661756707608.png

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Any advice on how to raise robin's affection? I raise morale, I talk to her at night, but she's still at 1, lily has just arrived and she's already 2: S, I don't understand how she goes beyond interactions.

View attachment 2011779
Talk with them near the fire in the evenings (click sofà) and stargazing outside in the garden

Reactions: jxd

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Usually just a silent onlooker around here, so... greetings everyone :p, kinda felt compelled to say sth.

With that out of the way... Mist... what to say...

I really enjoyed about the first half/two thirds of it. Story was captivating, mechanics weren't too boring even if not really fleshed out, scenes and models looked really nice, dialogue was enjoyable and felt realistic, nothing too annoying.

Up to around the point you start building the bath house... there everything went downhill and over the top. I skipped through most of the scenes after that point. Got kinda disgusted and bored with 'em, it just felt... let's say ham fisted and rushed. Everything got more extreme just for the sake of it, same with the writing and dialogue, just couldn't enjoy it anymore. Probably a "me problem", but here we are.

Overall not a bad game by any measure, but... yeah... the last third kinda ruined it for me.
Not just a you problem, the game loses it towards the end.

The beginning was nice, tense horror and also had a sense of mystery.
But then it just kinda goes downhill with all sense of suspense gone and everyone just really horny every 5 minutes.

Not to mention so many time the plot seems to just DRAG on...
Especially when you constantly go back and forth exploring.
You find something, you go back hone, then go back in, find another thing, go back home...etc.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not just a you problem, the game loses it towards the end.

The beginning was nice, tense horror and also had a sense of mystery.
But then it just kinda goes downhill with all sense of suspense gone and everyone just really horny every 5 minutes.

Not to mention so many time the plot seems to just DRAG on...
Especially when you constantly go back and forth exploring.
You find something, you go back hone, then go back in, find another thing, go back home...etc.
I find both your and fritzws criticisms rather weird...

There is no horny every 5 mins... maybe you played another game?
Also this is a sandbox rpg... no shit it has exploring... DUH

And fritzw even skipped through the dialogue... so he has even less a clue what's going on...
Imagine skipping though scenes, calling them disgusting and boring but then complaining about how ham fisted a rushed they are...

fritzw

Dec 13, 2018

And fritzw even skipped through the dialogue... so he has even less a clue what's going on...
Imagine skipping though scenes, calling them disgusting and boring but then complaining about how ham fisted a rushed they are...

My bad should have explicitly said so, I didn't skip through all of the dialogue, just most of the lewd scenes. In the end they just didn't feel as genuine anymore, more like shoehorned in to keep a specific audience entertained. Disgusted might have been too harsh of a wording choice. That's by the way why i added that it's probably a me problem.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Added New Features.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod.
I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

Pixeldrain - .

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
you need to put a version tag for your mod ??

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

Maybe 5 min is just me overblowing it.
But it dies kinda feel more forced in for the sake of having a sex scene then at the beginning where it felt more natural.

And I don't mean exploring... mean the main mission is the MC constantly going back and forth.
Like, every time we seem to get somewhere, there's almost always something else in the way.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
great game, I was hoping to see the kids though, espeically Noreai's kid.
Well who knows - after the developer has 'recharged their batteries' maybe their next game will be a follow-up or has a 'guest appearance' of the kids ??

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11 + IC Patch
Size: 1.01 GB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
I'd be helpful if you shared a save file from 0.10

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Had my eyes on this one for some time and finally gave it a go. Went as far as the mountain lodge.

Very interesting theme and it seems to be inspired by Silent Hill. I like the option to go either Scarce or Feast and the UI is quite immersive. The background music and footsteps while the camera moves greatly add to the suspense. The hint system is well-done and the actions in battle are simple to understand.
Robin is 100% adorable and I wish she was a real girl! :love:

My only complaints are about the Robin's' face (she seems a bit doll-ish) and the strange phenomenon of having a moving roof fan when you click on the map to start exploring... when the house has no electricity! SORCERY!!
Ah, and the morning blowjob is taking the entire day; I expected it to end right before setting out to explore... it's way more efficient to just get the stargazing handjob)
One suggestion is to add a kind of diary with pointers on how to go to place A or B (after you've been there).
- Mushrooms: "go forward once"
- Fishing spot: (either) "forward, left, right, left, right" (or) "right after the bridge"

Last edited:

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
What do you guys think? Stacked 100 times, put into HDR using Affinity Photo. If you look for a while, it looks like 3D. Some slight adjustments here and there. Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 8.40.43 AM.png

Reactions: VVAR666
4.60 star(s) 694 Votes