395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
For everyone that was sent back home after fighting the Director without seeing the story ending, I'd recommend you to load the save you made at the end of 0.10 and using rollback to go back a few lines of code and then start playing again. Or use any slightly "older" save, it should work.

From a savefile I checked it seems like it was somehow possible to save after the bit of code that sends you to the last gameplay section. Basically saving in the credits. If you go back in the code with rollback, instead of being reset you'll properly see the end of the game.

fritzw

Dec 13, 2018
Usually just a silent onlooker around here, so... greetings everyone :p, kinda felt compelled to say sth.

With that out of the way... Mist... what to say...

I really enjoyed about the first half/two thirds of it. Story was captivating, mechanics weren't too boring even if not really fleshed out, scenes and models looked really nice, dialogue was enjoyable and felt realistic, nothing too annoying.

Up to around the point you start building the bath house... there everything went downhill and over the top. I skipped through most of the scenes after that point. Got kinda disgusted and bored with 'em, it just felt... let's say ham fisted and rushed. Everything got more extreme just for the sake of it, same with the writing and dialogue, just couldn't enjoy it anymore. Probably a "me problem", but here we are.

Overall not a bad game by any measure, but... yeah... the last third kinda ruined it for me.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Usually just a silent onlooker around here, so... greetings everyone :p, kinda felt compelled to say sth.

With that out of the way... Mist... what to say...

I really enjoyed about the first half/two thirds of it. Story was captivating, mechanics weren't too boring even if not really fleshed out, scenes and models looked really nice, dialogue was enjoyable and felt realistic, nothing too annoying.

Up to around the point you start building the bath house... there everything went downhill and over the top. I skipped through most of the scenes after that point. Got kinda disgusted and bored with 'em, it just felt... let's say ham fisted and rushed. Everything got more extreme just for the sake of it, same with the writing and dialogue, just couldn't enjoy it anymore. Probably a "me problem", but here we are.

Overall not a bad game by any measure, but... yeah... the last third kinda ruined it for me.
No, it's not a "you problem". I feel the same.

It was damn great, then it was nice, then it went totally south when they had to flee away and take shelter in that cave.

At the beginning it was an interesting horror story, at the end it became a harem-all-the-chicks-are-begging-you-to-bear-your-children.

Good Grief.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Gallery unlock, should work across any version, to use download the file as a .rpy into the game's `game` folder (right click on the attachment, and select the save option)
I might just me technologically ilterate, but this didn't unlock any gallery on any menu for me and I accidently overwrote an earlier save of a Norellia blowjob and I want to see it again lol. I haven't played since 0.9, does finishing the game unlock a galley on its own now?

EDIT: I'm an idiot, looks like the gallery is coded into where you sleep lol. Carry on, folks.

Reactions: HeavenlyBusboy

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Please refrain from unnecessary unrelated discussions derailing the thread to off-topic.
Warnings/thread bans may occur if not complying with the general thread rules. Thank You!

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
i am at the endboss fight and i keep loosing, i use the bow but her blasts are way to powerful and i barely do damage, what am i overlooking?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
i am at the endboss fight and i keep loosing, i use the bow but her blasts are way to powerful and i barely do damage, what am i overlooking?
Don't use only the bow, use your magic bolt too ( even if the curse goes up), also be careful to use the icon with the multiple arrows shot ( it's you plus the girl), to stop the director, if you manage to pass that step you need to avoid her attack look at the arrow direction and click on it before the time out.

OneEyedGhoul

Apr 27, 2019
View attachment 1713566

Overview:
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather's old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-25
Release Date: 2022-08-25
Developer: 395games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Other Games: A Tale of Eden
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

Android Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac (v0.10): MEGA - - -
Android New
(v0.10): - MEGA - -
Android Old
(v0.10): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED* -
Unofficial Android v0.11*

Patches:

Extras: Save Files - Gallery unlocker -
Cheat Mod

Eshishamaga thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**See Android Notes

View attachment 1290515 View attachment 495094 View attachment 1290506 View attachment 1290507 View attachment 1290511 View attachment 1290502 View attachment 845067 View attachment 1290500 View attachment 1290505 View attachment 1290516 View attachment 1290519 View attachment 1290523 View attachment 1290524 View attachment 1290517 View attachment 1290504 View attachment 1290503 View attachment 1290513 View attachment 1290530
Wow it's good

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Why the game don't have a Completed tag yet?
If I knew that 0.11 was the end of the game I would have already played this wonderful game at launch lol

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Hello Fellows, I just reached this section of the game where I have to get a glassware, I think from UL-04, but apparently I need to go through this room where you need a valve, the problem is that I cant find any valve despite I've been clicking everywhere, any ideas? I'll appreciate any thoughts or clues
Same problem, stuck/

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why the game don't have a Completed tag yet?
If I knew that 0.11 was the end of the game I would have already played this wonderful game at launch lol
The story is done and the game is basically finished.
Next update is just bugfixes and cleanup.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes