Lajun

Jan 12, 2021
what are all the preparations i need before going to the city? all my quest are done and i cant continue

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Lajun

QuestLog should say what tasks need to be done.

-Get gas to refuel generator at the lodge
-Have girls teach you basic electricity to repair cable

Those are the main ones I remember...maybe

-check to see if girls have extra dialog. Other than the [raise moral] and [talk] for both day and evening times
-check each room for an interactive or auto trigger for day/evening

Last option I can think of is missing equipment. There is a small cabin you can enter to find rifle. Also, should have upgraded knife into a spear

Last edited:

justicelove

Jun 17, 2017
im not going to lie. this is my first comment on this site and i just want to say that this story legit made me cry. this is one of the best written games ive found on here and if i had the money i would totally support the dev but because of health issues i cant. i was gripped with fear, excitement, anger, pain, and lust. its been a long time since i have been so heavily invested in a story instead of just going for the quick fun times. thank you for this brilliant game <3

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
What a great game, the plot is just too good, and it is a easy game tbh, which imo is good for me. Lily is definitely the best girl for me and it will be better if there are more sex scenes with her. The fivesome scenes are just too hot. Expecting a sad end but the ending is still good, and it is always nice to play a completed game. Definitely gonna keep an eye on the new project!

Jan 14, 2018
Can't wait to play this. I found it when it was in 0.5, liked it so much that I decided I wouldn't play it until the whole game is released, for the full experience. Going to wait until I am in the right mood and have a full day free, because I highly doubt I will want to stop after I start.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just finished the game. The main storyline kept me interested the whole time! I don't think the ending was that bad as some said here. Lily grew up on me and she's certainly the prettiest one!

A suggestion for future projects, though: When a new 'talk' option is available, the character should have some icon on her (like an exclamation signal or a balloon). Same thing for stargazing. I had to constantly check each girl to see if they had options.

1661941339963.png

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
A suggestion for future projects, though: When a new 'talk' option is available, the character should have some icon on her (like an exclamation signal or a balloon). Same thing for stargazing. I had to constantly check each girl to see if they had options.
I used the Universal Ren'py Mod. It would say how many talks there were. Like if in the pic you have, if 9 was the last one, it would say there are 9 hidden. The hidden 9 would be the white text version. But if there was one left, it would say 2 hidden. One white and one gray. You can click on the conditions needed to see next but normally it would be something like mscene06. Which doesn't really say much other than you need to do something eventful first.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I certainly do not like the graphics, however I will try it on your recommendation. Thanks though :giggle:
I hope I don't disappoint you... :coffee:
I personally like the graphics very much... because they aren't the standard DAZ or HS that you see all the time.

Don't forget to apply the inc patch linked in the OP.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
4.60 star(s) 694 Votes