ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
No, it's not a "you problem". I feel the same.

It was damn great, then it was nice, then it went totally south when they had to flee away and take shelter in that cave.

At the beginning it was an interesting horror story, at the end it became a harem-all-the-chicks-are-begging-you-to-bear-your-children.

Good Grief.
Don’t forget the very end where you’re well enough to fuck repeatedly in a few hours but not well enough to honor a yearlong promise to wade into 3-foot water-yet 2nd-3rd term pregnant women are, somehow. Also now you spend your downtime putting your head into plants, I guess

17D77251-80D3-43B6-916B-A79A9D5CD479.gif
1034527A-D38F-46B3-8F94-F68AF53D5528.jpeg

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Don’t forget the very end where you’re well enough to fuck repeatedly in a few hours but not well enough to honor a yearlong promise to wade into 3-foot water-yet 2nd-3rd term pregnant women are, somehow. Also now you spend your downtime putting your head into plants, I guess
That was a poor attempt of making us think that MC is dead now. Last update didn't have anything substantial other than sex scenes. Not the ending this game deserved.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
I don't know how RenPy works, but how difficult would it have been to just copy/paste the dialogue into Microsoft Word or even an email and let it do the spell/grammar checking for you?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
That was a poor attempt of making us think that MC is dead now.
Damn I didn’t even see it like that. That makes me even more disappointed with the ending. It’s like he decided to sully that possibly lovely moment at the lake for 2 seconds of thinking he was dead.
Man is that a let-down. Even if he wanted to have that moment of making us doubt he could’ve just had the MC walk up behind them-then their promise could’ve been kept and the moment would’ve been sweet instead of sad.
Last update didn't have anything substantial other than sex scenes. Not the ending this game deserved.
I totally agree. Many aspects of it were quite whack. Honestly I think a total rewrite wouldn’t be unreasonable. Used to be an easy top-5 game for me that I’d replayed three or four times just for the story but this ending really soiled the memory of it for me and I doubt I’ll ever want to replay unless the ending is changed
BDD41FAC-FFA2-4132-9265-1C33C5BFE763.gif

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
so how much content is planned to be added after this update? An epilogue chapter since this update adds the end of the story?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I really liked the game and now that it's more complete, I just have one problem. I'm not much of a PC gamer and I'm having a hard time installing the game, can anyone help me? information thanks
Ren'py games are plug-n-play no need to install.
Download>Unzip>Click "Mist.exe" to play

Stay away from unzipping to windows folders (/Windows, /Program Files, /Users) Make a game folder like c:/Game or better on different drive.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Thank you developers. Loved the game! It was different but kept my attention. The story was great and the art was really good. I looked forward to each update and will look for any of your games going forward. The ending kinda took me by surprise as I was not expecting it to end quite yet.
Thanks!

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
The game is interesting :) but the hero is a bit dull... I would kill him faster than the shadows))) But at the end of the game I'm a little rattled... I thought he was dead... and when he survived... I was glad))) And I saw the end of the game! And then the question... I don't see the tag that the game is over.... Is the game over? :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The game is interesting :) but the hero is a bit dull... I would kill him faster than the shadows))) But at the end of the game I'm a little rattled... I thought he was dead... and when he survived... I was glad))) And I saw the end of the game! And then the question... I don't see the tag that the game is over.... Is the game over? :)
story is over yes, only bug fixing and such remains for next update

4.60 star(s) 674 Votes