Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Mph ... yes, I see that when they mentioned the bugs I must have taken it seriously, my case. I found the bug that they mentioned about if you didn´t raise Mia's affection, but I didn´t give it importance, I skipped another but nothing happened to me, but when I started the final parts of new content, that was when everything became a crazy, the most important thing, is that the save where I had already discovered all the scenes so far was lost.

By any chance someone will not have a save prior to the end of the new content but with all the current scenes unlocked?

Is that as I saw in the clock that there are spaces for 2 other girls and I made saves with very long intervals of time and between the necessary fights to progress in the story, the skipped story, among others, it would take me between an hour or two to complete it again everything and the truth is that I would like to avoid it, both because I don´t have time for that and because I don´t want to deceive myself with the game so that waiting for other 2 contents is not so heavy.

Given that I am one of those who wait for there to be a good weight of new content to return to a game and more games of this type that you like to continue seeing the story and the scenes of course.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
I would have give this game a 10/10 IF it was real time rendered instead of pre rendered.
I really want free camera during H-scenes but then i realized they are pre recorded movies....

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so anytime i try to train stamina it tells me to spend the night with robin or mia havent even seen mia yet lol

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
395games_Rathieu
just ran through this game today, it's great!

any thoughts about implementing a petname system where you can type in a nickname for Mia or Robin to call you during lewd scenes? i.e. allowing the girls call you "Daddy" or "Master" (seems like Robin's kink) or whatever the user wants

I don't think it's particularly hard to implement, and is pretty satisfying!

can't wait for the future updates!

Reactions: badnboujee

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, so I'm seeing the hearts occasionally, but when I talk to the girl, nothing different is in the dialogue options. Does that just mean she's ready for morale help or what? Thanks.

Also, it seems weird that you can't just walk back to your house. Why do we have just run out of stamina? Seems kind of backwards. Why not add a button at the starting position to take you back home?

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Okay, so I'm seeing the hearts occasionally, but when I talk to the girl, nothing different is in the dialogue options. Does that just mean she's ready for morale help or what? Thanks.

Also, it seems weird that you can't just walk back to your house. Why do we have just run out of stamina? Seems kind of backwards. Why not add a button at the starting position to take you back home?
As I learned just the other day..... in the stats menu somewhere there is a "Leave dungeon" (or w/e it's titled) button that will do just that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I understand there is no patreon code? paid subscription, play ... hmm, okay, bye)
I guess maybe English is not your first language, but at least get a decent translator.
It it just a one off animation, if you bothered to search the thread you could easily find it, there is no paid games on this site, its a fucking piracy site.

Aug 24, 2019
It just means there's an event with her iirc. Check the questlog, it usually tells you what to do next.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Did you try talking to the girl at night by clicking on them, or the chair in the living room.

Go to quest, there is an option to leave the dungeon.

4.60 star(s) 694 Votes