laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This game started off real pleasant and then it takes a 180 that's leading to a 360 with a depraved psychotic rapist MC this could really be a good game if you can subtract the creepy rapist sometime cringy dialogue oh yah oh yah who's your daddy :sick: vibe from it other than thar this would be great. WTF tieing someone up to a pole and slapping their tits who the fuq thinks of this bs. Oh god just the thought is enough to make me hurl. Everything is cool until MC starts acting like fuqn BETA. No Alpha male would act the way this weak pathetic fool does, I really want to like this but to bad it's only looking for 1 type of audience.

Last edited:

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Nice Update! I like where it's going now and can't wait to see the second girl :)

It's good to see that you listened to comments in this thread. I liked the reworked intro and Robin personality fits now. The progress flow is good and works good. Like the MC said: A real farmgirl is 10 times hotter than a fake one :)
Overall you did a great work with the overall progress (fishing, gardening and so on). I got the feel that (step by step) you upgrade your home for survival. I can't wait to see what you've planned for the future.

Keep it up and I will upgrade my patreon in the near future.

Dickdik

May 27, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of MIST - v0.1.1
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
Thanks for the port but I dunno if I'm being dumb with something. How do you do the jogging mini game when it's asking to press q +e, on mobile?

wrestler16

Jan 11, 2020
Can anyone help me out as I'm stuck. I'm at the part where I have to go explore further and find the pier but I can't ever make it that far without my energy running out. I'm at 140 energy with no way to increase further, and it takes 60 to get to the crossroad, 60 to beat the boar which lets me move twice after and I can cross the bridge and go one further then it sends me home. Robin is avoiding me and I've already gathered nails, planks, shovel head, broken broomstick and built the plank bridge. So I literally have nothing I can do. I've tried every part of the map day and night.

Dickdik

May 27, 2018
can you try to skip it? see if that works
I've tried pressing a load of buttons to skip through and even tried to BS a way to have my keyboard on screen while that pops up but it hasn't seemed to work.

I might just be dumb but I think that means I can't progress because I can't beat the warthog without increasing my stamina.

Everything else so far has worked perfectly on the Android version though mate, top job.(y)

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I'm at 140 energy with no way to increase further, and it takes 60 to get to the crossroad, 60 to beat the boar
Have you equipped the rifle yet?

I think that means I can't progress because I can't beat the warthog without increasing my stamina.
I will change that event in the future to allow the game to fully work on android. It'll come with v.0.1.2, I just didn't get to it yet. Just wait a bit, I am not used to phones and already had to redo all the animations to work better on android, sprites and the training minigame are next.

Reactions: L30

Dickdik

May 27, 2018
Have you equipped the rifle yet?

I will change that event in the future to allow the game to fully work on android. It'll come with v.0.1.2, I just didn't get to it yet. Just wait a bit, I am not used to phones and already had to redo all the animations to work better on android, sprites and the training minigame are next.

Oh that's awesome dude. I really liked everything I've seen up to now and it's probably one of the most interesting settings for the games I see on here. I do wonder how you're going to get other girls in but everything so far would get a 9/10 from me. The 1 is only because I have had poor luck with scavenging the correct shrooms

HayateK98

Nov 21, 2019
Well you can use the renpy save editor to set stamina to 999 but that doesn't pass the stamina training quest, you can also set player and knife damage to 100 to 1 hit every enemy. This will work for the Android version but you will get stuck at the train stamina quest unless that quest can be completed with renpy save editor which I'm about to look into. saveeditonline.com
So theres no way to use a keyboard or tap the the screen to complete the training, I'm up to the boar part btw

Nov 4, 2018
I just solved the problem for the Android port by using Ren'Py save editor.

Open up the save file at

Then scroll all the way down to the bottom and find the Stamina up entries 1 through 6.

Change their number from 0 to 1.

Screenshot_20200208-030811.png

Ignore the Stamina upgrade quest entry.

Read the how to, if you don't know how to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moisst

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
Where can I find the second whetstone? The questlog says -Still looking for a whetstone.

roomba101

Nov 11, 2017
Like the game so far, but could there maybe be added an option to not be so aggressive to robin?. personally i dont like the forcing of robin, like the forceful rope binding and aggressive slapping. maybe the alternative instead of binding her you could choose to spend some extra time with her en the evenings and she would either surprise you by taking off her bra or you asking her to make it more motivation and then she takes of her bra (so like you would ask her to help you with training and when you started the training it would give you an option to spend idk maybe 5 evenings more with her or "giving her a helping hand/binding her" )

Would love for something like this to be added :)

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes