wastrel

Oct 7, 2017
ok..major flaw is the food gathering constantly..it equates to uber grind...and saps all fun immediately..the graphics are lovely...i love the art style of the dame..but the gameplay itself is a fun sapping spawn of satan
Particularly since we were told survival is less important than harem building. Definitely an ethos to carry me through civilization's looming collapse.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
Played this for first time today, like it a lot so far, nicely paced in progression of fighting and relationship. Looking forward to next update now..

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is starting over necessary or recommended at all for story changes that are in the change log? Or just a tone shift in the story progression?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sigh... Had to start over again? All the food and skill I gather so far... oh well, if new content are worth it then I'll just roll with it

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Robin: Can you imagine what those things would do if they caught me?

MC: I actually kind of want to see what would happen to you. You know for scientific reasons.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
This is actually looking to be a really good game :) If you use save editor to cheat with weapon dmg hehe :p

sinfulsindy

Jun 14, 2019
So the grain isn’t in the game yet? I have max stamina and have gone as far as the road and I can’t find it anywhere. All areas I can reach don’t have it.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
So the grain isn’t in the game yet? I have max stamina and have gone as far as the road and I can’t find it anywhere. All areas I can reach don’t have it.
You found the glowing flower yet? The grain are in the same are with the glowing flowers, just need to search few times

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Unlocked

Hello everyone,
There has been a slight change of plans. I originally wanted to release 0.2 next. But as I originally said it will take a bit because I need to prepare some things in advance for it.
Because of that I've decided to separate the tweeks to the old updates I would have uploaded together with 0.2 and release them as 0.1.3. That update won't have any new content, just polish and fixes etc.
And that also doesn't slow down the progress towards 0.2. It is just a little in between to shorten the waiting time. 0.1.3 will be released in the next few days.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Dronkarn

Aug 11, 2018
Love the art, love the mechanics, dialogues are alright.
Really looking forward to seeing more of this.

4.60 star(s) 688 Votes