boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Not sure if I did something out of order or if I'm just blind. Stuck on evening number 1. Searched using magnifying glass in the 3 rooms, then went up to girls room and saw her bent over in front of the bed.

Now when I click on her room it tells me she needs alone time and I should look for a weapon (but I'm not seeing any additional magnifying glass icons in any of the rooms), and the questlog is suggesting I talk to robin (what is robin up to?), but again visiting her just gives me the "she needs alone time, guess I'll go look for a weapon". Did I do something out of order and stumble on a bug?

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Not sure if I did something out of order or if I'm just blind. Stuck on evening number 1. Searched using magnifying glass in the 3 rooms, then went up to girls room and saw her bent over in front of the bed.

Now when I click on her room it tells me she needs alone time and I should look for a weapon
That sounds like a bug, even though I am not sure how you would have encountered it, never happened to me before. Did you by chance cancel the scene in a weird way?

Reactions: L30

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
I've made a post about this on my Patreon page for those who are interested. The shortform, Mega keeps banning my accounts, I've asked the support why, but they are very uncooperative and say the game contains illegal content. Which is not true, simply not true. But I can't do anything about it.

Reactions: L30
Dec 21, 2019
I've made a post about this on my Patreon page for those who are interested. The shortform, Mega keeps banning my accounts, I've asked the support why, but they are very uncooperative and say the game contains illegal content. Which is not true, simply not true. But I can't do anything about it.
That's funny, considering the amount of ACTUAL illegal/pirated content on Mega.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Does the paw print on her panties in the header image hint at some future bestiality content? I mean, there's at least one evil boar in the mist, apparently. It's not a big leap.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
That sounds like a bug, even though I am not sure how you would have encountered it, never happened to me before. Did you by chance cancel the scene in a weird way?
Maybe. The scene where you see her looking under the bed I do recall clicking the "keep watching" button once, then clicking the button to leave after that. Perhaps that threw it off?

I'll just restart and see if it does it again.

EDIT:

Yeah was able to get past that part the 2nd time (on the 2nd time I did NOT click "keep looking"... so maybe that has something to do with it).

Last edited:

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
Some console commands/variables:
food, player.maxstamina, player.stamina, player.health and player.maxhealth

If you increase stamina to the maximum (I assume 200ish) you might possibly miss a stamina related event which in the game's current state makes up for 30% of lewds. If you get stuck in hunting due to infinite stamina and health, just flee from a monster and it'll take you back home.

Unless dev fucks this game up with something really really dumb I think this game has the potential to be among the best lewd games, so I wish the best of luck to the dev (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nadus and milfgaard

ollan666

Sep 29, 2018
Problem
Here is my unofficial android port of MIST - v0.1.1
Added "Transparent Textbox" & "Hide" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
Problem When you click on start game crash

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game was fun to play, a little hard at first but after that while easy. The content still only at teasing and showing boobs tho, hope to see some action in the next updates

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The rule is that tags should only be added for the content that is currently in the game. Other girls will follow one after the other, but they are not currently in yet, so I can't use the tag.
It's fairly common to add future/planned stuff to the Genre spoiler in OP.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Oh! MIST update! Then read change log: prior saves not compatible. Well, fuck. At least that happens more or less at the start of the game, and not later on when there's a lot of stuff already done.

Will check out the changes later tonight when I get home from work.
Sorry for the late update. I work swing shift, came home last night, played, went to bed, went to work, and am now able to comment on the new update.

I like the new update. It's not as forceful as it was before, "wanna live here? put out or get out". There's a bit humor in that situation, which I certainly can appreciate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 687 Votes