manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I am not entirely sure right now, but around 30 fully animated scenes.
mn....your update is fantastic....you did a grat work really... the story is mazing and full of action your lenguage is simple and direct....really fantastic gam...you have introduce even the cum scenes and one of the most fantastic footjob scene :) i hope you will continue introduce footjob scenes (mybe even like "increase moral" reques) can t wait your next update ;) Untill your next update stay safe, you are GREAT if you answer tanks for your time :)

JJATH

May 2, 2017
Hmm, it seems to have about an hour of content in this update. Maybe closer to 50 minutes. It's was good, just sad it ended. Now back to a while of waiting xD

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Good Update, not much of time but quality is up so don't mind me ^^

I do love the movies in this games they are well embedded and nice quality too.

Sincerely i follow this game more for the story than for the sex, it is not as good as others game. But i do like a good story perhaps sometimes more than a good FAP ^^

Reactions: splamo

MehOhWell

Aug 11, 2018
What are the "morale" scenes in the galery? I got noone of those.
They're kinda just the repeatable daily scenes. You need to approach each character and go through them at least once to unlock them.

How much good femdom there is?
Minimal at the moment, but then again while there are a few sex scenes the story is only really kicking off now. There were one or two prior to this update and one with the update. Judging by the new characters introduced, there will be even more next update.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events.rpy", line 483, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "events.rpyc", line 483, in script
File "E:\XR\MIST-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\XR\MIST-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/events.rpy", line 483, in <module>
File "E:\XR\MIST-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MIST 0.5
Mon Oct 05 01:36:28 2020
```

Edit: This happened after the cutscene returning home after first trip to the forest. But i started over and no error.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Really good update (especially with Lily), but damn...now we need to save Noreia, but i really doubt that will be fast, saving her will be probably the last quest... Great job 395games_Rathieu.

What incest?
Brother/sister, Lily is the sister of the mc, and i don't know why, but i guess Noreia is the mc mom, but the game never said that, is just my guess.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes