Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
This game keeps getting better. (y)

It's funny because when I first played the game I almost gave up on it because I didn't like the MC early on but he becomes much more likable as the story progresses. Now I really look forward to playing each update.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This game keeps getting better. (y)

It's funny because when I first played the game I almost gave up on it because I didn't like the MC early on but he becomes much more likable as the story progresses. Now I really look forward to playing each update.
Ah, I had similar thoughts too when I first started playing. I think the problem was that he was a walking doormat and Robin was a total bitch. I started to like them both a bit more when she started actually contributing to their collective survival.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexTorch

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
OP says the patch is unofficial and download at your own risk. Anyone know if it works or where the official one is? I saw a few pages back the developer said it would be coming with 0.5, but I didn't see any links posted since that one.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
As someone who doesn't really care either way about incest, and only use the patches for the sake of a more coherent story, how is their relationship portrayed? Does the general writing make it seem like their "real" relationship is blood-related? Or are they properly portrayed as just adopted siblings or something?

Urist McUrist

Apr 9, 2018
Damn, I was just about to say that myself. To amend to what you said, trying to talk to her in the living room only advances your current affection level, if available. It won't show the scene we missed.
You can edit your save to unlock it in the gallery by changing the values associated with rscene04 to 1 instead of 0.

Reactions: Anon4321

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
I first played this with 0.4 so it's possible this was added later, but she was mentioned in dialogue really early on.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
For some reason this game was already good without it, I didn't really feel the need if it.

mortare

Sep 24, 2017
hello i really like your game but i think you make a mistake when calculing heavy attack stamina cost it use the weapon attack instead of the stamina. ex: axe cost 40 while equipment show it should cost 20. Keep up the good work. :p

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
which scene have I missed for Robin?
One of the optional morale raising ones, where she shows off her panties.
EDIT:
Wait, no the morale ones have a separate page...
It's definitely an early scene, not sure how you missed that, but quite frankly, you're not missing anything important.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes