Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
As someone who doesn't really care either way about incest, and only use the patches for the sake of a more coherent story, how is their relationship portrayed? Does the general writing make it seem like their "real" relationship is blood-related? Or are they properly portrayed as just adopted siblings or something?
They are presented as blood related with the patch, and as step siblings without it. Don't want to dive to deep into spoiler territory, but the game introduces certain elements that makes the development of their relationship more realistic than your standard incest genre fare. Really liked how the author is going about it. However, their development has only begun in this update, so we'll see where it goes from here.

Reactions: erbk

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
which scene have I missed for Robin?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Found out what missing scene was
It's a glimpse at Robin's panties
possibly added in this new update

unfortunately, even if you go back to an old save and get the scene, it doesn't stick around if you quit and reload your latest save, meaning I'd have to play from the beginning if I want to keep it.
Damn, I was just about to say that myself. To amend to what you said, trying to talk to her in the living room only advances your current affection level, if available. It won't show the scene we missed.
From what I can figure, you get the option after you check out the garden and give her a place to grow crops.
You can edit your save to unlock it in the gallery by changing the values associated with rscene04 to 1 instead of 0.
To add a bit more context, you have to start the game over from the main menu to get it, you can't use an older version save. However, you get it fairly early in the game, just after the bit where you first explore outside the house. You get it in the living room as a special option when you click on the chair.

Also as seen by all the quotes, this question was answered on the previous page, please consider scanning back a few pages or using the search bar in the future before asking a question. Odds are it's already been answered somewhere.

On another note, does anyone know how to get the this thread search to search by date instead of relevance. The advanced search has this feature, but you can't use advanced search to scan a specific thread. It would really be useful for finding info on the newest updates in giant threads.

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Could you guys me a android port that already have a incest patch on it,idk how to patch some file so yeah please help

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
To clarify some things about the scene some of you are missing. It is one of the early scenes you get when you spend time with Robin, but you can't unlock it anymore after you get the gun and she disappears in her room. In the next update I will change the implementation of the gallery to unlock scenes permanently and not just playthrough specific (That is my goal at least.). As I wrote in the patch notes, the gallery still needs tweeking. I just didn't manage the proper code in time but I wanted to finally get the update out, so this is just a temporary situation.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You can edit your save to unlock it in the gallery by changing the values associated with rscene04 to 1 instead of 0.
Awesome thanks, that worked
If I can just make a small change
from what I could see, the only values you should change to "1" are
rscene04 > unlocked 1/0
rscene04 > watched 1/0

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Daddy

popober

Jun 9, 2017
They are presented as blood related with the patch, and as step siblings without it. Don't want to dive to deep into spoiler territory, but the game introduces certain elements that makes the development of their relationship more realistic than your standard incest genre fare. Really liked how the author is going about it. However, their development has only begun in this update, so we'll see where it goes from here.
Not what I was asking about. I was concerned with how the general writing, with or without the patch, portrays their "intended" relationship. Like how in other games, characters are all but spelled out as related even with no patches.

Doesn't really matter now that I've played through it myself. Seems you can take it either way you want; that they're fully related, or that they were raised together from an extremely young age.

I'll personally keep applying the patches because that just makes slightly more sense.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
not a fan of the sister scene, i hope we can choose another path with her or i'm just gonna skip all her content
My mc want to kill lilly. Femdom bitch!! Oh my mc's poor balls!!
I hate Femdom.
just coz u hate a certain thing doesn't mean the dev has to listen to your wishes
if he has planned her content to be femdom related, trying to make the dev change his story just puts unnecessary pressure and burden on him
just let the dev do what he wants too....a game doesn't have to be and can't please all of its playerbase, maybe the femdom was planned just for the beginning who knows?

if he still decides to cater to the non-femdom boys then good for you guys I guess, I don't like femdom myself but I ain't gonna bitch about a game having it

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
395games_Rathieu Have you thought against making a discord server?
Would have been a better place to quickly chat up about an issue, for getting help or reporting bugs or just a friendly chat imo,
plus your twitter seems to have been inactive for a long time

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
Whoooo! Man, life is good. Blew all weekend playing Genshin impact, go to start "work" from home this morning and I see this. Not getting much done today!!

To the dev, I'm not sure what it is about the gameplay loop on this but I've been really enjoying it. Please keep up the good work.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes