Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
a statement of dislike is not a demand. You are really defensive considering it was just a bunch of random comments.
I guess but they are saying if won't change or give another choice it I will just skip her content or fuck femdom doesn't paint a good picture either
I have seen enough shit thrown around other games with such content, so I'm just defensive coz I've seen people harassing the dev later on with literal threats coz the dev didn't notice their message or didn't do what they wanted
It may sound rude but I wouldn't be doing it if I haven't seen comments like these before

Reactions: Ferghus

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Bugga, I forgot I was going to do a new play and deleted my saves, does anyone have a 4.0 windows save they can share, please.

Reactions: Zareem

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
MIST [v0.5] 395games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 270 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 253 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
That was outstanding. Amazing adult game that actually feels like a game. I'm hooked.

Animations are 10/10
Sound 8/10 (moaning is hot, the hyper squelching not so much)
Gameplay 9/10
Writing 7/10 (some grammar and spelling errors)

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I guess but they are saying if won't change or give another choice it I will just skip her content or fuck femdom doesn't paint a good picture either
I have seen enough shit thrown around other games with such content, so I'm just defensive coz I've seen people harassing the dev later on with literal threats coz the dev didn't notice their message or didn't do what they wanted
It may sound rude but I wouldn't be doing it if I haven't seen comments like these before
I mean come on, just saying that somebody will skip content because it's not for them is not a threat in any way. People ask for skips to many non-vanilla things in every game that has such tags.

Reactions: intubos

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Epic, amazing update...the emotions, the anxiety that you feel with every update is indescribable...Dear dev, you'll have soon my Patreon support ...congratz ... one of the best game here on this site ;)

Edit : new patron ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and Real Deggy

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
When I saw people talking about femdom I was thinking that the mc had something shoved up his ass :ROFLMAO:. But it was just a footjob, not really my thing but I don't mind it that much.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think it's more about her future updates and being worried that it will get worse than just a footjob. The game does imply that she enjoys causing you pain
I guess we will have to wait and see. I can see her character liking to be more dominat when it comes to sex but I don't think it will go full bdsm.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck spoilers guys, some of us fucked up and deleted our saves and cant play the new stuff.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes