darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Very interesting game so far! Really liking the footjob animation with Lily, and the Mia handjob "morale" scene. Personally hoping there will be some more foot fetish themed scenes to come(Not necessarily with just Lily... Mia and Robin, or even Noreia for some variety)

Swazdula

Apr 1, 2019
is anyone else having problems extrcating the patch? or is it just me? (winrar stops me when extracting)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone with full save?
Just before the end.
Yes I did a lot of grinding to get health to 1070 MIST 2020-10-05 17-38-42-30.jpg Food is way up there to but I don't remember how high it is now but well over 2000.
((Health can go up more but I think its overkill now.))

I Really Need elp Im Stuck At That Part where it Ask me To Repair the broken Cables
You get training from the girls after you read the book you find.
The prompts tell you what to do.

Reactions: ShamsElden

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Wow, very impressive game. Just found out about it and played all the content in one day. I was hooked! I didn't notice there was an incest patch though..so I didn't play with it. What does it change? I'm guessing Lily is your sister and not your best friend or something?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow, very impressive game. Just found out about it and played all the content in one day. I was hooked! I didn't notice there was an incest patch though..so I didn't play with it. What does it change? I'm guessing Lily is your sister and not your best friend or something?
Yes it changes Lily to be your sister.

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Just before the end.
Yes I did a lot of grinding to get health to 1070 View attachment 846634 Food is way up there to but I don't remember how high it is now but well over 2000.
((Health can go up more but I think its overkill now.))

You get training from the girls after you read the book you find.
The prompts tell you what to do.
thank you very much for your answer i found where i should fix the cables it was at the Lodge Map :)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got the training, i got the duct tape and now it says repair the broken cables.
Then go repair it, you should know where it is at.
On the side of the ski lift building.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Very interesting game so far! Really liking the footjob animation with Lily, and the Mia handjob "morale" scene. Personally hoping there will be some more foot fetish themed scenes to come(Not necessarily with just Lily... Mia and Robin, or even Noreia for some variety)
Oh please no. Even the current Femdom is very annoying for my mc. But no problems if it is avoidable.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes