Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
So i played through to the game first time and all the way to end, and i have to say it's really good. I wasn't entirely sure at the start, but stuck with it and i'm glad I did. The animated transitions make me remember the old final fantasy cutscenes where it goes from static 'background' to movie to background again. Which is cool to see, and I think it's really well done.

Only thing i was surprised about is that i apparantly missed Mia's 3rd Motivation scene? I do have the 4th (the fucking scene ).

Reloading my save from right before being captured in the hospital while looking for supplies , and i only have 3 motivation options. The 1st scene, the 2nd and the 4th. And i'm wondering how i could've missed it, and what is needed to unlock it? Considering I have the 4th..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i played through to the game first time and all the way to end, and i have to say it's really good. I wasn't entirely sure at the start, but stuck with it and i'm glad I did. The animated transitions make me remember the old final fantasy cutscenes where it goes from static 'background' to movie to background again. Which is cool to see, and I think it's really well done.

Only thing i was surprised about is that i apparantly missed Mia's 3rd Motivation scene? I do have the 4th (the fucking scene ).

Reloading my save from right before being captured in the hospital while looking for supplies , and i only have 3 motivation options. The 1st scene, the 2nd and the 4th. And i'm wondering how i could've missed it, and what is needed to unlock it? Considering I have the 4th..
It should have happen just before you leave for the city for the first time.
It happens when you go to sleep.
You may still get it if you talk to her in the main room when you can click on the chair and have a talk with one of the girls in the evenings.

Reactions: Rauzer
May 26, 2018
So I tried an early build of this game, and found it interesting, but for updates since there was no mega link so I didn't download it.

Now that I have, I have to say this game is really fantastic.

I've finished the update, but I seem to be missing a mia morale boost scene. I'm guessing it's a bj.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I tried an early build of this game, and found it interesting, but for updates since there was no mega link so I didn't download it.

Now that I have, I have to say this game is really fantastic.

I've finished the update, but I seem to be missing a mia morale boost scene. I'm guessing it's a bj.
Rushing through the game will make you miss some of them.

Dec 9, 2017
The visuals look okay but the sounds in the animation samples are terrible. They sound like somebody crumpling wrapping paper or something similar near the mic. Please work on this.

Mar 26, 2020
Nah fuck that, the majority of us are not betas enjoying femdom. Or make it avoidable or make it reversible (she can dom you if youre beta or you can dom her)

Apart from that its an amazing game. Well done to the dev!
I don't like femdom either, but it's pretty fucking light so far. Dev said he doesn't plan on going crazy with it so I don't think it will be a big deal.

matsomatso

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this game on the rollout but was annoyed by the navigation system. Has it been improved?
I downloaded it for the first time, 3 or 4 days ago, and just tried it today.
I don't know if the navigation has changed from the original, but I don't have issue with it, now.
I'm not much of a 'puzzle person' and had a lot of trouble maintaining enough health and stamina to get anything done in the forest quests . . . it wasn't long before I peeked at the code, and enabled console. Once I did that, I've been enjoying it very much!
I don't much care for the supernatural elements, but the characters are fun and the girls are cute. :)
I'd say, "Give it another try"!

Reactions: Pudthumper

dirkbones

Dec 2, 2018
Started this a few days ago. Really enjoying it!

It's got a very Twilight Zone/Myst/Old School Lucas Arts vibe to it, and I'm down.

Plus, bonus points for not using the same models everyone else does. The animations are EVERYWHERE, and I love it. The animated transitions and items really remind me of Myst and Riven, so it's a huge trip to Nostalgia City for me. And the girls are crazy cute.

If I had some small nitpicky feedack: 99% of the dialogue is great, 1% had me scratching my head. Some small grammar issues here and there. The Farm Menu is way bigger than it needs to be (unless there's more functionality planned for that down the road). Not sure on the rules for a harem, but we need more girls. Four is good, more is better. A mini-map showing the area tiles while we explore would be a nice quality of life improvement.

Again, minor nitpicks that only stick out because everything else is top notch. I really looking forward to what the devs will put out next!

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
i downloaded it yesterday and just finished it now.
I really really hope the dev isnt one of those that takes 6 months for an update because if they are im gonna be super sad xD

But yeah anyone know about how long it takes for updates?

Thanks for a great game, i just posted a review too.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
i downloaded it yesterday and just finished it now.
I really really hope the dev isnt one of those that takes 6 months for an update because if they are im gonna be super sad xD

But yeah anyone know about how long it takes for updates?

Thanks for a great game, i just posted a review too.
The turn around is pretty good.

Jan 1, 2018
So apparently I'm stuck. I'm supposed to go to the city for the second time. I'm to talk to robin about a map, as well as spend the evening with mia. I can't seem to trigger any conversation with robin about maps, and everytime I spend the evening with Mia by clicking on the chair it just says we did nothing. What am I missing?

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
So apparently I'm stuck. I'm supposed to go to the city for the second time. I'm to talk to robin about a map, as well as spend the evening with mia. I can't seem to trigger any conversation with robin about maps, and everytime I spend the evening with Mia by clicking on the chair it just says we did nothing. What am I missing?
You need to talk to mia inside your room to trigger that event not by going to the chair. After that event you will find Robin in your room for her event.
Hope it helps!

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
I appreciate your response. When i click on anything in my room it just takes me to the living room ?
Well the event with mia that you start in your room is supposed to send you to the livingroom during the event. I am not sure if you actually need to talk to mia first then you get teleported and need to press the chair. But if that doesnt work then it might be a bug. Either rollback a little or try sleeping and doing it the next day. If you have her out collecting wood it can also bug it out (i think?).

Otherwise im not sure what could be the reason. But you could check the quest log and see if theres something other than those 2 things you need to do and then you can do that first.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes