Feb 10, 2019
Great game. Great animations for the sex scenes and also a decent game itself. Horror/terror aspects and a little bit of resource management, but it's not grindy or frustrating. Well done, that's a difficult balancing act

I've played two builds now and am actually invested in the story, it's drawn me in. Which is impressive considering it's just a harem thing once you strip the story back lol

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
Guys I will tell you this game inspires me I just want to know how often there are updates and how long it currently lasts I would not love it and complete it in 10 minutes

Ak0001111

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone help me out with an Android mega link? Waited hours on nopy to find that it failed towards the end. :/

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
So to clarify about the femdom part of the game, as there seems to be quite a bit of speculation going around. I put the tag in to make it clear that Lily has and will have scenes where she is in control of the MC and not the other way around. But I didn't intend for her to go full BDSM on the MC, that isn't really my fetish and writing fetishes I don't get is something I try to avoid.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Finely from the dev himself, so wouldn't you know who won the pony.
I mean what were we going to do, go back to Robins tent to find she left a big black 12 inch dildo and Mc Gyver up a strapon.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So to clarify about the femdom part of the game, as there seems to be quite a bit of speculation going around. I put the tag in to make it clear that Lily has and will have scenes where she is in control of the MC and not the other way around. But I didn't intend for her to go full BDSM on the MC, that isn't really my fetish and writing fetishes I don't get is something I try to avoid.
Don't listen to those noisy, picky brats.

You're doing real fine. Keep on keeping on, and go your own way.

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Some bugs I found:
Image 'bg_vent_tile04' not found.
Spelling mistake: Lily says 'Yep, alraedy brought everything here.'

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
the inc patch says unknown format or damaged, downloaded a few times now..
You may need to update your WinRAR and or 7zip to unpack it.
If it is only in the lab this happens then that is not femdom, if it has minor femdom later at the cabin then it can be tag that way.
So if in the lab only then no tag needed for it because Lily is mind controlled and its not her choice.

Reactions: CaveDevil

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Is anyone else having problems with Mega links? I am trying to dowload the patch, but mega isn't loading.

Last edited:

funfetish

Jan 11, 2018
Amazing game, one of the nicest i have played
The MC is a bit cringy at the start, but just roll with it

I just started supporting the patreon, this is really a nice game

Mar 26, 2020
Holy shit this game is amazing, animations just keep getting better too. Keep up the great work dev. Might be my favorite game on this site.

rekttker

Jun 18, 2017
Amazing game. Can someone tell me in which program the renders were made? It looks kind of similar to honeyselect but not really.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes