Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Definitely excited for this update, and it was enjoyable. It felt short, though. But oh well.

The scenes with the fourth girl were really great, I was seeing a sort of motherly love kind of dynamic. More of that is a great addition. Also the story is getting very interesting, and is easily top 10 on this site. I look forward to more, I just hope the next updates are a bit bigger.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I tried this game on the rollout but was annoyed by the navigation system. Has it been improved?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok as a dyslexic, the new girls name is a pain, how do you even pronounce that.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That was more enjoyable than I initially thought it would, had a bit of a Penumbra feeling to it.

Ok as a dyslexic, the new girls name is a pain, how do you even pronounce that.
I'd probably pronounce it a bit different in my native tongue, but in english I'd probably say No-ray-a

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, I am English and got no clue.

Damn another cliffhanger, enjoyable for sure, felt a sense of urgency a lot through this.

I have a bit of a foot fetish, but yeah not really like that kind of stuff.

Didn't go where I thought it would, I thought we would have to save both girls.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
I think it's more about her future updates and being worried that it will get worse than just a footjob. The game does imply that she enjoys causing you pain
this 100%
she really fucks you up even if she was mind controlled she should express a lot of remorse and the mc quite a bit of anger but both her and the mc don't seam to care that much

Reactions: Grora and AlexTorch

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think you guys are overreacting, this game is doing fairly well and most people seem to enjoy it, so I can't see the dev fucking it up with femdom, let's face it femdom is like ntr and would probably kill off a good number of people.

I would guess maybe she would be a bit aggressive, but can't see it getting to be too bad.

WholismWhore

Nov 20, 2018
A bug in 0.5, when first exploring the city if you go *backwards* then forwards, you're at the mushrooms from the forest.

Edit: this happens every time. Also, more serious/annoying bug: cutscenes are unskippable.

Last edited:

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Okay, maybe I'm missing something, but I seem to be stuck in a loop. I'm in the cell, trying to train with Noreia (I'd pronounce that "no-RAY-uh," FWIW). I get to the fourth of five "lessons"... get the crap beat out of me. Forget everything and my progress is set back to 0/5. Start over again. Tried only resting. Tried alternating resting and training. It won't let me only train. I've been through the loop three or four times. I mean, the HJ from Noreia is lovely, but.... Is this a bug, or is this actually how the game's meant to go?

Reactions: Cardano34

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Okay, maybe I'm missing something, but I seem to be stuck in a loop. I'm in the cell, trying to train with Noreia (I'd pronounce that "no-RAY-uh," FWIW). I get to the fourth of five "lessons"... get the crap beat out of me. Forget everything and my progress is set back to 0/5. Start over again. Tried only resting. Tried alternating resting and training. It won't let me only train. I've been through the loop three or four times. I mean, the HJ from Noreia is lovely, but.... Is this a bug, or is this actually how the game's meant to go?
Every time you get taken to the lab, you get hurt. If your health ends up negative, you're dead, you start over. When you did a mix, you probably just didn't rest quite enough to survive.

The way I did it, I only rested when I needed stamina, up until 3/5 training, and that kept me alive. Then I had to rest 3 more times to survive the next experiment.

Then, when you're exploring the vents a 2nd time, make sure to rest 3 times first so you have enough stamina.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Antosha

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Every time you get taken to the lab, you get hurt. If your health ends up negative, you're dead, you start over.

The way I did it, I only rested when I needed stamina, up until 3/5 training. Then I had to rest 3 times to survive the next experiment.

Then, when you're exploring the vents a 2nd time, make sure to rest 3 times first so you have enough stamina.
Ah. Thanks. I knew I was missing something! Thought I'd tried all the variations, but obviously not. :p

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
It's rare that a game grips me so instantly. This looks spectacular! The quality and passion that made into making this is awe inspiring.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
tags incest and loli?
wtf?? game changed that much? I only remember annoying mini games and 1 very adult girl?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I tried this several updates ago and did not really liked it then but I gave it another chance and I am really happy I did.

I am starting to love this game and can't wait till the next update.:love:

Reactions: AlexTorch
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes