a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Chameleo

You need to work on more quest like go find the fishing pole and go fishing.
Many quest in this game has triggers in other quest so you can not work on just 1 quest at a time and must work on all that you can before the triggers go off.

Off to go look at the save again.

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I can't go beyond this page of his first expedition. The choices are not clickable

MIST 2020-10-07 10-06-27-59.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Chameleo
You need to go back to the broken bridge and it will unlock the nails for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there another place where i can get the Ic patch? Mega has been off for days here.
You need to clear you browser cache it is to full.
Mega works just fine for me but I will upload the patch here for you, let me know when you get it so I can remove it please.

Deleted .

Last edited:

yusuke1

Oct 16, 2018
You need to clear you browser cache it is to full.
Mega works just fine for me but I will upload the patch here for you, let me know when you get it so I can remove it please.
Thanks man!
I cleaned the browser like u said, didn't work. :/

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Well, I played teh update through with no issues. A decent amount of content and the story is developing nicely. Hope the dev keeps up the same rate and standard. Just needs to be careful of over promising and under delivering. The moment an aggressive update target is posted and missed, everyone starts ramping up the pressure. Best to announce an update only when the target is going to be hit for sure. The last one just squeezed in. It leads to rushed work and errors. Then watch this forum turn.

THEBGSTER

Aug 18, 2020
Ok I'm back and it's most likely because I missed something again, but I can't for the life of me unlock Mia's first scene even though I've gotten all the others including the morale boost scenes. Would it be uncouth to ask that one of you fine folks just tell me what to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I'm back and it's most likely because I missed something again, but I can't for the life of me unlock Mia's first scene even though I've gotten all the others including the morale boost scenes. Would it be uncouth to ask that one of you fine folks just tell me what to do?
It should have happen in bed one of the first few nights MIST 2020-10-07 12-47-55-40.jpg

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes