safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
This game was actually good, i hope there's more scenes for the girls, anal, footjob, maybe some pregnancy.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I think my game may be bugged, after getting back from the city for the first time, my quest says to talk to robin to get the map, but i cant, if i try to go on an expiditon or rest in the bed i get a message saying "I should spend the evening with Mia" but when i do i just get a message saying "nothing extraordinary happened...there is nothing to talk about" and the message repeats

Edit: I added my save to make it easier

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think my game may be bugged, after getting back from the city for the first time, my quest says to talk to robin to get the map, but i cant, if i try to go on an expiditon or rest in the bed i get a message saying "I should spend the evening with Mia" but when i do i just get a message saying "nothing extraordinary happened...there is nothing to talk about" and the message repeats
Go to your room and she should be them.
If not up load your save game and I will take a look.

Reactions: HentaiMaster 9000

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I edited my post with the save
Okay somehow your game is locked in a loop with both girls.
When the red hart flash on Robin you need to talk to her by clicking on the chair in the front room and the same goes with Mia.
This needs to be done as soon as the hart start flashing over the girl.
The way it looks you did not do so and over lapped 1 girl over the other and now it has locked in a loop and can not get out of it.

Maybe the dev can take a look and see if they can fixed it.

Jan 1, 2018

I am at the same point with the same problem :(

Pyroboros

Aug 20, 2017

same here returned from the city gave the debriefing and stuck not getting the map

Reactions: american toffey
Mar 11, 2019
As others have reported there seems to be a bug when getting back the first time from the city mind you i did have Mia out getting wood so i'm just going to load a save before going to the city and not send her out and see if that fixes the issue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anybody know how to get this gallery? Showhow I missed it in the story line. Is this a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may have pass it and no way to get it now but I got it when I went to her room and its about her panties.
Try to go to her room and if she is there its about the deal you made with her early in the game.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I really enjoyed the new update. :cool:
Hoping for more scenes with the sister. She is cute although I am not that much into femdom ;)
But storywise it is a very good game and I am looking forward to the next update!
Kudos to the Dev!(y):)

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes