Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What do I have to do to raise my health level? No matter what I can't seem to.
You got to play until you can do training, then you go into inventory I think it is, and change it to health, then each time you get attacked you get experience.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I hate Femdom.
I really hope we don't have to do femdom stuff with Lily in the future
I think you guys are overreacting, this game is doing fairly well and most people seem to enjoy it, so I can't see the dev fucking it up with femdom, let's face it femdom is like ntr and would probably kill off a good number of people.

I would guess maybe she would be a bit aggressive, but can't see it getting to be too bad.
I'm not a fan of femdom either. But just how intense could it get in this game? I don't think Lily has any implements with her. She isn't even wearing high heels! And there isn't much back at the farm. [Well, maybe the fishing rod as a whip and some duct tape, but that's about it.] They can't run out to the nearest sex store, after all, and I would think they would be too busy with surviving to take time to build something.

At any rate, the developer says it won't be any more than Lily taking charge. What's wrong with that? Nothing wrong with Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl, I say! :giggle:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm not a fan of femdom either. But just how intense could it get in this game? I don't think Lily has any implements with her. She isn't even wearing high heels! And there isn't much back at the farm. [Well, maybe the fishing rod as a whip and some duct tape, but that's about it.] They can't run out to the nearest sex store, after all, and I would think they would be too busy with surviving to take time to build something.

At any rate, the developer says it won't be any more than Lily taking charge. What's wrong with that? Nothing wrong with Cowgirl or Reverse Cowgirl, I say! :giggle:
Let's just say Robin sends us back to her tent where she left a big black 10 dildo, and Lily Mcgyvers up a strapon, no way would the dev shoot himself in the foot and have it not be optional.

Apart from tit play with Robin for stamina training, I don't think you even need to do anything sexual with the girls if you don't want.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, this game has a half-way tutorial so....we need to read the script for accurate guidance.
:V
Using the chair is part of the main game to advance most of the girls new sex acts and should be used every chance you get.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
i really love this game. I hope we get something like a part 2 after this because this game and the animations are by far the best thing i have ever seen on this forum
I love the new characters and the HUGE plot twist that happened
Although i would like to see a bit more Femdom in it ^~^

Reactions: bulifun

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Also if femdom is a problem for some people just put a option in for blocking those scenes.

Femdom is honestly not that bad.

Reactions: bulifun

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
It fits the game.
For it to fit the game, it would be both foreshadowed by the early game and embraced by the game play. The early game lurches in the direct opposite direction to light maledom -- some of which has been toned down slightly, but is still there. Neither of the first 2 women are more than sexually mischievous nor is there anything in the limited memory of the MC's step-sister relationship that suggests any form of power dynamic in either direction.

Reactions: a1fox3

axnjxn

Jun 12, 2017
it seemed like she enjoyed doing it, at least she said so at the end. so her being aggressive would make some sense

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
This shiz grows so smoothly, every update is like Christmas to me, unpacking and finding something new and thrilling at same time. I knew this would be dope, since the begging. Its not perfect as most of us would want it to be, but damn atleast it "drags" you inside of it quickly. Unlike other shit that's being posted here. It might be just my taste, but this is how a game is suppose to be developed. Everything is balanced, and entertaining. Even without adult content I would still play it. Props once again to dev.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes