Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I really like the cutscenes but I guess people in these games the only things they want animated are the sex scenes.

Demolukas

We are all equal.
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Only 2 minutes in i already mark this as one of my favorite game.
Keep up the great work.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
This developer is building the game (s)he wants, which obviously includes spending time on cutscenes. I see absolutely no reason to try to persuade this developer to do otherwise. If the developer did not like doing that, it wouldn't have been done. He/she has a vision of what this game should be. The cutscenes are a part of that vision. The success of this game should rise or fall on that vision.

What are you even talking about? Where do you see me trying to persuade the dev into anything? I simply stated my opinion about the thing and nothing more.

On a side note, if you people want to reply/quote something i said, you probably should tag me next time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to get start the construction and how to get wood with mia im stuck pls help
Go to the kitchen and in the upper left corner of the table you should have an area you can click and that is where you asign Mia to gather wood, you must first take her with you to the woods where you get attack.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What are you even talking about? Where do you see me trying to persuade the dev into anything? I simply stated my opinion about the thing and nothing more.

On a side note, if you people want to reply/quote something i said, you probably should tag me next time.
It was a general comment 'inspired' by your post. But you were not the only poster to express a similar opinion, so my post was directed to anyone who cared enough to read it, not to you in particular. If you say you were not trying to persuade the developer, I will take that at face value. There were enough others who wanted the game changed, though, that I feel justified in posting what I did.

And I firmly believe in every word I wrote.

Reactions: Bummenphist

reloadmaster0

Oct 30, 2019
Go to the kitchen and in the upper left corner of the table you should have an area you can click and that is where you asign Mia to gather wood, you must first take her with you to the woods where you get attack.
okay thank yoy ill try that and 1 more how can i support mia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
okay thank yoy ill try that and 1 more how can i support mia
Just follow the in game hints and you will get there, every night make sure you click on the chair down stairs and make sure you talk to both girls every chance you get.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes