'Of'.
mist.png
'Gobbling' :)
mist.png
'Gets'.

Last edited:

KarlEiner

Jan 2, 2018
You must go farther than ever before, now go forth and explore.
Thanks for the tip, but I was at the tent, the lake, the fishing spot, the bridge, to the street and there once to the left and nowhere do I find wheat. :-(
What I'm doing wrong?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Thanks for the tip, but I was at the tent, the lake, the fishing spot, the bridge, to the street and there once to the left and nowhere do I find wheat. :-(
What I'm doing wrong?
To the right. If you go left you go to the gas station.

Forest: forward, left, forward, right, left, forward, forward, right ----> move on until the game itself will tell you that you have to search for the wheat.

KarlEiner

Jan 2, 2018
To the right. If you go left you go to the gas station.

Forest: forward, left, forward, right, left, forward, forward, right ----> move on until the game itself will tell you that you have to search for the wheat.
I made a mistake above, I went left - I can't turn right yet.
When I go left a monster comes, I win the fight, but then he say "time to leave".
My health is 100 and my stamina 180 - is this not enough?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I made a mistake above, I went left - I can't turn right yet.
When I go left a monster comes, I win the fight, but then he say "time to leave".
My health is 100 and my stamina 180 - is this not enough?
It's means you use too much stamina during the fight?
You must receive a morale boost before taking the quest raid.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What I'm doing wrong?
Go straight ahead after the bridge then right on the paved road.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Quitting Game.. after fishing for 3 hours and not getting bait... Robin in her room ... :(
Ok Got it Now... I dont know can we call it a bug or not... If you hide in Kitchen Pantry and dont have fish already with you.... chances r u wont ever get it.... Earlier I hid first and got 300 in fish but no talks.

Second time I started fishing first then Hid... I got Bait scene in very first attempt

Apr 13, 2019
Okay so I think im in some sort of weird loop and I can't progress any further I need to go get the fish to make Robin feel better but I can't reach it cause I don't have enough stamina but when I go to train stamina I can't and from what I've read I need to do something with Robin as cheerleader or something like that which I can't do cause I can't gets fish which I can't do cause I can't train so on so forth is thair a step I missed or should I just restart my Game

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Okay so I think im in some sort of weird loop and I can't progress any further I need to go get the fish to make Robin feel better but I can't reach it cause I don't have enough stamina but when I go to train stamina I can't and from what I've read I need to do something with Robin as cheerleader or something like that which I can't do cause I can't gets fish which I can't do cause I can't train so on so forth is thair a step I missed or should I just restart my Game
On the way to the lake, you have one to two combats. Are you using your gun? Are you using any heavy strikes? Try to minimize stamina use in combat. Once there, you won't be approached and you can return freely by "leaving the dungeon" or running out of stamina fishing.

Apr 13, 2019
T
On the way to the lake, you have one to two combats. Are you using your gun? Are you using any heavy strikes? Try to minimize stamina use in combat. Once there, you won't be approached and you can return freely by "leaving the dungeon" or running out of stamina fishing.
Thanks for the help I completely forgot about the gun and that it doesn't use stamina thanks

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes