Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
where T F is the whet stone?, i looked everywhere. i got the stone in the field that makes sparks but after that nothing else.
There isn't one, you need to get to the lodge, meet the second girl, who eventually tells you there is a sharpening tool you can use at the lodge.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Interesting update. I liked Noreias dialogue with mc. Funny and caring. Her scenes felt a bit meh though since it felt like they happened in some kind of mindplace rather than physical realm. Thats always sours sex scenes for me.

Lily... She is interesting character storywise but I really wish her sexual content wasnt mandatory for progression. But since sex with other girls is mandatory for progress I guess it will be the same with her. After all those torture scenes and hints of her slightly sadistic personality any scene with a hint of femdom would be way too creepy for me. I guess fast skip is the only way then... And to think after reading this thread and skimming through screenshots before playing update I thought that people complained over nothing regarding her but when she took out that hammer and beat mc to the point where he had to retreat to some mindplace to avoid losing sanity from pain I quickly understood why people didnt like the idea of femdom scenes with her lol. Mindcontrolled or not thats just way too creepy.

Kind of minor nitpick but it would be great to have option to skip cutscenes.

And most importantly I cant wait to get back to Robin and Mia.:giggle:

Also it would be nice if after watching a scene in gallery you would be returned into gallery screen where you pick scenes instead of ending up just in a room.

Last edited:

IReallyHateMyself

Oct 16, 2020
I played it recently and I can't wait to play the next part! I love how the characters looks and the animations are really great!
Also the exploration is well balanced even if in the beginning it's quite of a struggle to gather food and focusing on the story in the same time but I think it makes the whole "Dude I'm stuck on a mountain and I gotta learn how to survive" scenario more enjoyable somehow and when you can train skills later on it gets waaay easier. Keep up the good work! :)

Jun 9, 2018
I can't tell if my save is bugged but I can't find the activator for the first scene with Mia. I got the two morale ones and the second scene but I haven't found the first. It just keeps giving me the heart indicator.

Hiotori

Jul 3, 2019
Thank u very much for this Magnificent game, the best ivé played for the last year.
Great work keep it up;-)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You can't take Mia to cut wood, you just have to go near Robins tent and Mia will be there with you.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
there is no .. maybe it is about cutting with me..sorry
Then either look for her in other rooms and talk to her, talk to her in the living room by clicking on the chair, or go to where it is you need to cut wood.
If that fails, if you are on pc, press S for a screenshot and post what it says in your quest log.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think the problem is you need to do the support her quest, just do something else.

amd12

Nov 20, 2018
tak ... wysyła mnie do snu ..... ok przepraszam, dziękuję za pomoc ... muszę już iść, dobranoc do jutra

Maybe the problem will be solved tomorrow

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes