Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Can someone give me a summary of this game? The overview isn't that clear on the content, and I see a bunch of promising tags, but the screenshots don't seem to cover some.

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018
Can someone give me a summary of this game? The overview isn't that clear on the content, and I see a bunch of promising tags, but the screenshots don't seem to cover some.
It's sort of a VN with a type of...overworld? That you travel in to explore and complete objectives. The game introduces a skill system to increase some stats. They seem to be teasing at a sort of base building/resource collecting deal that goes on in the background as well. You can send people with you to collect resources and build defenses at your base of operations. It's all in Ren'py so none of it is turned based. There is combat as well with some somewhat interesting mechanics of balancing ammo and stamina to fight enemies. Overall a really good start. I'm enjoying the graphic style as well, especially as you travel deeper into the mist, some places look really cool. One of the other things I really like is that when you're first exploring places and moving about it has sort of, short cutscenes of walking around. Don't see that very often in Ren'Py games.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
It's sort of a VN with a type of...overworld? That you travel in to explore and complete objectives. The game introduces a skill system to increase some stats. They seem to be teasing at a sort of base building/resource collecting deal that goes on in the background as well. You can send people with you to collect resources and build defenses at your base of operations. It's all in Ren'py so none of it is turned based. There is combat as well with some somewhat interesting mechanics of balancing ammo and stamina to fight enemies. Overall a really good start. I'm enjoying the graphic style as well, especially as you travel deeper into the mist, some places look really cool. One of the other things I really like is that when you're first exploring places and moving about it has sort of, short cutscenes of walking around. Don't see that very often in Ren'Py games.
I was more talking in terms of h-content, but thanks anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Morentho

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018
I was more talking in terms of h-content, but thanks anyway.
Oh, haha. Well you said a summary of the game, not the sex. It's almost entirely just vanilla right now. There's a tiny splash of femdom and incest but very light in this build. The scenes themselves are good, but he's pretty new to animating so they're slowly getting better. None of the fucking is very fast yet, which is due to his inexperience in animation and making fast look good but he says he's definitely working on making faster animations as well.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Morentho
Jul 25, 2020
Thanks so much for 0.5 update, is was really nice to continue on story, so eagerly waiting the next one.

Oh btw I wanna share minor typos etc. I found out while playing this update (as an addition to below quoted ones)

Screenshot 2020-10-22 080629.jpg
*to*

Screenshot 2020-10-22 093536.jpg
*what*

Screenshot 2020-10-22 093541.jpg
*again*

Screenshot 2020-10-22 093555.jpg
This doesn't look like inner voice because Lily replied, so she heard that which means those dashes used wrong.

Screenshot 2020-10-22 093601.jpg
*Get*

SNIP (it was too long, check original post to see them all)

Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks so much for 0.5 update, is was really nice to continue on story, so eagerly waiting the next one.

Oh btw I wanna share minor typos etc. I found out while playing this update (as an addition to below quoted ones)
Yeah, once I got to 'a few' of one particular type of error [e.g. "it's" when "its" was intended] I stopped adding more of that type. I was also less inclined to add straight-up typos than repeated grammar errors.

However the more eyes reporting on errors the better this VN will be for readers, so thanks for the additions!

Suzuzu

Oct 22, 2017
Major balance issue: While moving from place to place in an expedition, if you rollback up and then immediately back down, the loss of stamina and raising of awareness is not preserved. That is to say, you can effectively negate loss of stamina and avoid all fights just by abusing rollback. This doesn't apply to examining an object, but... uh, figured this was important.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Major balance issue: While moving from place to place in an expedition, if you rollback up and then immediately back down, the loss of stamina and raising of awareness is not preserved. That is to say, you can effectively negate loss of stamina and avoid all fights just by abusing rollback. This doesn't apply to examining an object, but... uh, figured this was important.
Not saying you're wrong, nor that it doesn't need fixing, but if you cheat in a game like this, who are you cheating?

Considering you can edit the saves, or heck, change the code itself, if someone wants to cheat, it's easy.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
The 3d effects and graphics, the creepy yet sexy atmosphere and the stunning animation made the game worth it ! It needs more credits (y)

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes