means1066

Dec 4, 2019
ok..major flaw is the food gathering constantly..it equates to uber grind...and saps all fun immediately..the graphics are lovely...i love the art style of the dame..but the gameplay itself is a fun sapping spawn of satan
I experience it as additional tension. I didn't go on the more dangerous until I had an extensive stockpile.
It feeds into the themes of the game such as survival, off the grid living or return to agrarian life and the characters relationships to one another.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Just want to point out that shovel is pretty devastating melee weapon and trying to make a spear at some point of the game wasn't that necessary... Just cut your opponents to pieces with a shovel.

Another thing is that to fix cables or wires, you usually should use a donor cable or wire and that should have been addressed also. (cause as it is, "you can't mage mistake, so you will practice or our spare wires" - what? At least address it with "regular wires would be too thin for the current")

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
The unskippable mini cut-scenes are mildly annoying, to me atleast. Probably could have put the time into something more important, idk.
Other than that, i don't have any complaints. It's a pretty good game.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Huh. So my game might be bugged for some reason as I have no idea how to lower my curse.
Edit: oh, I see. The button that was only used for getting rid of food now allows to dring the magic juice. Guess I'm a dum-dum for not checking it before.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 42.png

As usual on the first Monday Ppdate after a release I want to welcome all new Patrons and say thank you. Whether you are new to this or a veteran. I am really happy that you all like my game and give me your support.

This campaign might still be small in comparison to many others, but for me personally 1100$ is already a lot of money, giving me so much more free time to develop than I could have imagined half a year ago.

But enough of the cringy stuff. What is new this week? Pretty much nothing. All I did was to complete the planning for 0.6. I usually make myself a very detailed plan where I write down what I will do for every single day of development.

Something that really helps me stay creative but still productive. I love to not worry about my pace and just turn my head off and complete the tasks I have set for a day. I can give it my full attention and it even motivates me to do one more thing to get some time off on another day.

Now I obviously don't always abide by that plan and things always go bad at some point, which makes it so difficult to predict a release window. No matter what I do, something will always take more time than I thought it would...

Sorry about the weird post, I will be back in two week with the next Monday Update which should be filled with new content.

Stay tuned!

Kike56

Dec 20, 2017
Screenshot_20201012-164148.jpg
I played this game in it first version and I liked it but I wanted to wait for it to advance more to play it again and now as just as the game starts I get this screen that only let me put it in easy mode.. please help I dont want to play it on easy mode an I dont know how to change it

Lord Valerian

Apr 27, 2020
Does anybody else have a problem on android where it just wont stop rotating from portrait to landscape mode? Who else has this problem?

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
The unskippable mini cut-scenes are mildly annoying, to me atleast. Probably could have put the time into something more important, idk.
Other than that, i don't have any complaints. It's a pretty good game.
The cutscenes used to be skippable, but several players (of which I was one) requested some sort of icon/method of preventing skipping as we kept missing the trigger. For me, not missing the trigger is important.

Somewhat off-topic, the vocal/visual fry of adding "idk" to a complaint or opinion is lazy and insulting--doubly so when following a passive-aggressive statement like "...put the time into something more important." If you didn't know, you wouldn't say it.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
The cutscenes used to be skippable, but several players (of which I was one) requested some sort of icon/method of preventing skipping as we kept missing the trigger. For me, not missing the trigger is important.

Somewhat off-topic, the vocal/visual fry of adding "idk" to a complaint or opinion is lazy and insulting--doubly so when following a passive-aggressive statement like "...put the time into something more important." If you didn't know, you wouldn't say it.
Yes, i feel like the cutscenes of how you move around aren't really necessary and instead the time it took to make those could have been used for more story/characters/scenes/etc. That is my opinion.
I have no idea what you have imagined there in your head, but there was nothing aggressive about my comment especially since i even called the game good regardless of what i did not like about it.

Reactions: Meridian

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This developer is building the game (s)he wants, which obviously includes spending time on cutscenes. I see absolutely no reason to try to persuade this developer to do otherwise. If the developer did not like doing that, it wouldn't have been done. He/she has a vision of what this game should be. The cutscenes are a part of that vision. The success of this game should rise or fall on that vision.

There are a lot of developers out there who create games, but have no clear vision as to what their games will become. They just have a basic premise and want to make some money. So when a developer comes along who has a clear vision for their game, they should not be dissuaded.

In other words, never argue against a good developer's basic plan. It's counterproductive.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Also, allowing the unskippable cutscenes is a fairly minor thing to harp on especially when the "cutscenes" are merely rendered animations that last all of 5, maybe 10 seconds.

Reactions: Xaos_
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes