a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Overlapped the harts?
When the girls are ready to upgrade to the next level of sex the have a flashing hart over there icon location. MIST 2020-10-09 06-22-00-92.jpg
When this happen you need to talk to them by clicking on the chair in the evening time frame.

Mar 11, 2019
When the girls are ready to upgrade to the next level of sex, they have a flashing hart over there icon location. View attachment 851041
When this happen, you need to talk to them by clicking on the chair in the evening time frame.
Neither had a heart before I went to the city, Robin has one after though. Also, here's my save file........ PS i never clicked the chair when the heart showed up i just talked directly to them .-. and chose the moral option that was new .-.

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Well....looks like I was missing a lot of character development and dialog by not pressing on the chair .-.
You must keep talking to them, especially Robin, She has a lot of one-time events.
If you want some safety, You can play on Hard mode and focus on farming mushrooms first
It is a very time-consuming method and it will drain more when you rewind the random picking [****The game will re-random mushroom you pick by save&load before picking, scrolling mouse isn't work at all].
So you can stall the event and talk with her more frequently.

Mar 11, 2019
You must keep talking to them, especially Robin, she has a lot of one-time events.
If you want some safety, you can play on Hard mode and focus on farming mushrooms first
It is a very time-consuming method and it will drain more when you rewind the random picking [****The game will re-random mushroom you pick by save & load before picking, scrolling mouse isn't work at all].
So, you can stall the event and talk with her more frequently.
Lol I was doing "Hard Mode" from the begging. But yeah, I skipped out on all the chair stuff...luckily, I have seen the error of my ways.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

SomeGent

Jun 17, 2018
is there any news on the progess of the update? Can't wait for the update, this one the of my top listers when it comes to gameplay and story...

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Your choices are not affecting to the overall process of the game, this is absolutely annoying me.
However, graphics, story, mystery can easily make you fall in love to this game. It seems there is a real hard work suffered to develop this game. I am enjoying to play and eagerly wait for new updates. Congratulations developer. My rating is 9/10...

Reactions: Bummenphist

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
On another note, does anyone know how to get the this thread search to search by date instead of relevance. The advanced search has this feature, but you can't use advanced search to scan a specific thread. It would really be useful for finding info on the newest updates in giant threads.
On the toolbar at the top-right of the F95 screen, you should see your user icon. Click on that to bring up your Account Settings. Click on Preferences. Scroll down to Search Options and click on Most recent. That should do it.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes