Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
What do you guys think of the MC?

For some reason I cannot connect with him at all. I feel he has absolutely no charm, and that most his attitudes are completely childish, especially interacting with the girls. He varies from a courageous adventurer to a 13-year-old flirting like a pendulum. Not to mention that of all dubious-con games I've played, this protagonist managed to be the creepiest of all and that's not even the main theme.

Note that this is not a critic to the game, I'm loving it so far, I just find it odd I cannot sympathize with the protagonist.
I cant see it to be honest. Maybe in the very start of the game mc and robin relationship could feel a bit icky but it was very brief. Also in this update mentioning "using" Robins mouth while she was wounded felt weird but I just saw it as a way to bring up Mias blowjob scene. Overall I wouldnt call him creepy and I dont really consider mc and robin stuff to be dub-con really. Mia is the creepiest character right now with her night molesting ways.:ROFLMAO: Surely it calls for payback in future.:whistle:

Although I think at some point first half of current content was rewritten a bit so I might be missing some creepiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788
Dec 7, 2019
For once it's nice to find a game where the narrative makes you worried about MC. He's strong, but not invincible. In other games usually most you have to worry about is not having enough cash or whatever. this is a great project

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

TrappedTruth

Feb 2, 2020
Trying to increase stamina by running laps around the garden or whatever. Every time I click on the start line, it tells me to spend the night with mia or robin. I only have Robin, and idk how to progress any further. It's telling me to check out the creepy cabin, but I don't have enough stamina to fight the boar.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018

For some reason I cannot connect with him at all. I feel he has absolutely no charm, and that most his attitudes are completely childish, especially interacting with the girls. He varies from a courageous adventurer to a 13-year-old flirting like a pendulum. Not to mention that of all dubious-con games I've played, this protagonist managed to be the creepiest of all and that's not even the main theme.

Note that this is not a critic to the game, I'm loving it so far, I just find it odd I cannot sympathize with the protagonist.

No charm and immature?

WHY DO YOU THINK IM HERE

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017

I've felt the same for first 30-50min of the game, IMO it should be scrapped and remade, but after that it was fine - mostly because they stopped whatever they were doing - that definetly wasn't flirt, it was so cringy it made me shiver. Thankfully at some point they just become friends with benefits - actually more than friends and rather a family, if you ignore that they are fucking and that whole apocalypse thing they seem like typical brother-sister.

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Lachiel

Aug 31, 2017
Ya I cannot figure out how to train stamina ether. if I click on the Start light I just get a messate about spending the night with one of the two girls and I only have one girl. I did see soemthing about HIIT training but no idea what that is or how to do it.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
395Games, my dude, love your work with this game. Keep it up. Real curious as to what all is gonna happen from 4. and onward.

Reactions: ash996

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Great update!!! A bit of everything: mistery,exciting,sex,adventure,useing brain

legiun

Apr 11, 2020
395games_Rathieu

While robin is injured you still can spend the evening with her at the sofa by the fire... i dont think it is intended...

anyway.. ..am I missing something, we cant get the medicine ?

The skills, attack is maxed out at 5? im 69/30 on it.

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
MIST [v0.4a] [395games]

Original Size: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size: 201 MB

Win/Linux: -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Ya I cannot figure out how to train stamina ether. if I click on the Start light I just get a messate about spending the night with one of the two girls and I only have one girl. I did see soemthing about HIIT training but no idea what that is or how to do it.
Check out the changelog, that is a bug that was resolved. Download Version 0.4a.

Reactions: Lachiel and legiun

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
played this before and went to the end of 0.3. Now i had to restart because my old save just throws me back to the start menu. Anyway. Is this version bugged? I know i have to get the fish for her to make her come out of the room but as soon as i reach the lake iam out of stamina. When i tryed (before she went into her room) to train stamina, it said something like "you have to spend the night with one of the girls"

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
played this before and went to the end of 0.3. Now i had to restart because my old save just throws me back to the start menu. Anyway. Is this version bugged? I know i have to get the fish for her to make her come out of the room but as soon as i reach the lake iam out of stamina. When i tryed (before she went into her room) to train stamina, it said something like "you have to spend the night with one of the girls"
Look at the changelog, there was a hotfix.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes