Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks. Love the 4th girl, also Lily is fucked up and awesome. So worried about Mia and Robin. They must be freaking out.

Reactions: Daveck

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
According to the revamp gallery, thanks by the way
I seem to be missing a scene with Robin from early on in the game, my feeling is it might be the special patreon scene I can see in the previous version.
Just in case I'm wrong anyone have an idea what it is.
View attachment 845249
Found out what missing scene was
It's a glimpse at Robin's panties
possibly added in this new update

unfortunately, even if you go back to an old save and get the scene, it doesn't stick around if you quit and reload your latest save, meaning I'd have to play from the beginning if I want to keep it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Found out what missing scene was
It's a glimpse at her panties
possibly added in this new update

unfortunately, even if you go back to an old update aand get the scene, it doesn't stick around if you quit and reload your latest version, meaning I'd have to play from the beginning if I want to keep it.
Damn, I was just about to say that myself. To amend to what you said, trying to talk to her in the living room only advances your current affection level, if available. It won't show the scene we missed.

Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Damn, I was just about to say that myself. To amend to what you said, trying to talk to her in the living room only advances your current affection level, if available. It won't show the scene we missed.
From what I can figure, you get the option after you check out the garden and give her a place to grow crops.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Can you fuck the monster?
or does it fuck you instead?? like fuck you up literally...
The shadow (some type of zombie to a easy understanding) just fight with you (they are only males), the monstergirl is the last character that give you powers, and so far we have 2 scenes with her (good ones, a handjob and a blowjob).

What kind of mind control is there in the game?
Your sister is mind controlled by the bad guy of the game, also those shadows are controlled by him too. The mc so far don't have any kind of mind control power.

Reactions: TheSpah and Paapi

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
"I shouldn't leave before briefing the girls." "They must be wondering what is going on."
I can't go anywhere or do nothing. Only check Robin status and try to talk with her. With Mia, talk a spend evening with her.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
"I shouldn't leave before briefing the girls." "They must be wondering what is going on."
I can't go anywhere or do nothing. Only check Robin status and try to talk with her. With Mia, talk a spend evening with her.
iirc the living room table starts a conference

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I honestly surprised this game had slipped under my radar, will try it as soon as my PC got repaired, putting it on watch for now

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes