Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Played this on first release, worth playing yet content wise? And can't remember it having an ic patch. The blonde is sister?

Oct 21, 2019
Oh man just started this and it looks great. How different is the normal mode from easy mode?
I don't think you miss anything. I played it on easy mode, which means you start with almost infinite food. So at the start of the game the story tells you it's hard to survive while in fact you have plenty of food. I think that's the only thing that's 'not making as much sense'. I didn't notice any other irregularities.
Basically you just have to spend less time looking for food so you can focus more on the story.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
Well it might surprise you, but the new update is in fact there yet! Just follow this and scroll down a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sure except i'm dirt poor... the balance of my bank account is an exact 0.00 €...
so guess i'll be stuck waiting... and waiting

FOR FUCKS SAKE! IT IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR!
*throws a temper tantrum like a five year old*
;-)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well it might surprise you, but the new update is in fact there yet! Just follow this and scroll down a little.

I'm waiting to the first of the month rather than paying for the entire month for a week.
Brunette girl (introduced in 0.5) is the sister. And your reunion is heartwarming!
It's nuts!

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017

Very funny, but most of us are poor because of high rent and low wages, not because we blow it all on... Beer. I don't drink at all, actually.

It is pretty scary though - being homeless isn't a joke.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Currently exploring the city - I have every scene with Robin other than that one, have two scenes with Mia except for the first one.
I'm going to guess that you've not entered the hospital yet?
I believe the scene with Robin comes the night before you go there, IIRC.
You just need to keep an eye out for the Heart icon when you return home.

sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
I'm going to guess that you've not entered the hospital yet?
I believe the scene with Robin comes the night before you go there, IIRC.
You just need to keep an eye out for the Heart icon when you return home.
Thanks! Weird it's not chronological. Do you know what the first Mia scene is?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks! Weird it's not chronological. Do you know what the first Mia scene is?
Actually mate, I'm sorry, I might well be mistaken.
Remembered someone else missing the same scene, so did a quick "search this thread" for "4th" and found this:
Hey guys, i've just gotten the glowing flower for Robin but i noticed that i'm missing her 4th sex scene (in the gallery).

Does anyone know how to unlock it? (My ocd always acts up when i leave one behind :D)

Edit: NVM, i found out i missed it, but does anyone know how to edit the save in order to have it in the gallery?
Seems that scenes may be missable if you progress too far without obtaining them.
Unsure if going to the correct location in the correct time period will enable you to gain them retrospectively, hopefully either mannice431 or 395games_Rathieu can provide more info.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ah got it - same question as that guy tho lol - can you edit the save to have it in the gallery?
I'm not sure mate, sorry.
Only thing I can suggest is, once you're back at your home, hang around through all of the time periods during the day, check on the girls in their locations, the chair in the living room in the evening, visit Robin's room, etc.
If you can still gain the scene, it should be obtainable from one of those, doing that. You'll see the heart icon on the location selector.
Good luck (y)

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Actually mate, I'm sorry, I might well be mistaken.
Remembered someone else missing the same scene, so did a quick "search this thread" for "4th" and found this:

Seems that scenes may be missable if you progress too far without obtaining them.
Unsure if going to the correct location in the correct time period will enable you to gain them retrospectively, hopefully either mannice431 or 395games_Rathieu can provide more info.
Ah got it - same question as that guy tho lol - can you edit the save to have it in the gallery?
I'm not sure mate, sorry.
Only thing I can suggest is, once you're back at your home, hang around through all of the time periods during the day, check on the girls in their locations, the chair in the living room in the evening, visit Robin's room, etc.
If you can still gain the scene, it should be obtainable from one of those, doing that. You'll see the heart icon on the location selector.
Good luck (y)
Dev is fixing this in the new update (0.06). He made it so the gallery will be persistent across game saves, so just wait a few days!

Oct 21, 2019
Very funny, but most of us are poor because of high rent and low wages, not because we blow it all on... Beer. I don't drink at all, actually.

It is pretty scary though - being homeless isn't a joke.
Wow, I'm not making fun of homeless people, just talking about going out. Don't go there man, that's low!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Dev is fixing this in the new update (0.06). He made it so the gallery will be persistent across game saves, so just wait a few days!
Thanks for the info.
Did you mean to quote me twice? I'm not experiencing the issue, just replying to try and help someone who is.

Unsure how that persistent gallery helps someone who's progressed past the point in time where the scene is available?
Does it mean that, in order to gain the missed scene, they will need to start a new game, progress it to reach the point where the scene becomes available & then, once they've obtained it, they can go back to their main save and the scene will be in the gallery?

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes