Apr 22, 2019
Eeehmmm... How do I say this... I kinda forgot about it?

I just felt really stupid as I read your question. I had planned to do it but had completely forgotten until now. :unsure:
I still remember the moment where I was thinking that I had to make her a completely new set of sprites, beeing annoyed by the amount of work it would mean and thinking I would deal with it later.

I'll have to put it in with the next update. Thanks for the reminder.
Thanks for the reply! And no worries as I was quickly way more focused on stuffing Robin like a turkey.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
lol I'm eager to play too, but let's chill.
v0.6 was posted to his patrons yesterday, it will be here soon enough.
The dev from 395 games posts his updates here himself, I think.
I forgot if dev updated last time or it was posted really quickly after release cant remember. Anyways waiting eagerly!

Reactions: whichone

gameit

Feb 13, 2020
So do previous saves work with .5 I have my .4 save and it loads then the game ends right after leaving the Garage.

Oct 21, 2019
Hey peoples, while we're all staring out the window and waiting for the new update, is there anyone who could share a save from the end of 0.5? My old laptop broke down and I'd prefer not to start again from the beginning.

Thanks in advance! (y)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay so i played some today and my saves worked. I'm still not exactly sure where I'm at as far as version of the game wise but i think am still at 0.3(meaning i don't think i finished everything in that update).

I've got the girls name down again. I was at the part a little bit after i had sex with robin and i had to plant the flower for the cure. This was right before the fence was built by Mia.

Now I'm farming the exp at the lake. I know i could get more exp if i advance the story and fought stronger enemies but i want to get each skill to atleast lvl 5 before i use the lift. Plus I'm fishing and farming as well so i can keep my food and flower up. I have a lot of food saved up already but i like to have it stockpiled so i don't have to do it while i progress through the game.

I probably won't be done with all of the content up to 0.5 today which is fine. I'm enjoying this pace like i did when i last played. Though i think from now on i should probably play every update on time since there is a lot of content to get through.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
According to what is posted on Patreon we will have to wait until Saturday :WutFace:
but how will i survive until then? fuck this is like waiting for christmas as a kid...
or waiting to arrive during a looong road trip...

is it there yet?
is it there yet?
is it there yet?

is it there YET?

;-P

Reactions: HogRocket
Oct 21, 2019
but how will i survive until then? fuck this is like waiting for christmas as a kid...
or waiting to arrive during a looong road trip...

is it there yet?
is it there yet?
is it there yet?

is it there YET?

;-P
Well it might surprise you, but the new update is in fact there yet! Just follow this and scroll down a little.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KRock19
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes