Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Way I've seen this option presented before is to offer a choice where to cum on the act where you will place the pregancy trigger.
So when they get to the vinegar strokes on the girl you plan to get pregnant, have the game ask the player where they want to finish.
A: Cum inside (impregnate)
B: Cum in mouth
C: Cum on tits/ass/face/whatever

Then answer A acts as your trigger for the pregnancy route, whereas answers B & C go the non route.
Obviously this removes any chance for the pregnancy to be an unplanned surprise to the MC/player, so guess it really depends how you want to implement it.
That does also cut out creampies as a fetish distinct from impregnation though. I'd say it would be better to link it to some kind of (magical, natch) contraceptive. A simple binary switch the player has access to from some point forward in the game, and after that if he creampies one of the girls they have a chance of becoming pregnant.

And as someone with a impreg fetish I'd also love to have a little cut-in to the fertilization. Not necessary but I wanted to throw that out there.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
395games_Rathieu how about the player gets cursed by the changes to become infertile, but the mother of all (eye) can break it, at wich point its basicaly guaranteed you'll build your own enclave within a couple of months

Reactions: whichone

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
Karnewarrior I wait as well this contain actual pregnancy and more than just an preggo ending, also can you suggest something like that? (searching by tags it's not helping me much)

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
That does also cut out creampies as a fetish distinct from impregnation though. I'd say it would be better to link it to some kind of (magical, natch) contraceptive. A simple binary switch the player has access to from some point forward in the game, and after that if he creampies one of the girls they have a chance of becoming pregnant.

And as someone with a impreg fetish I'd also love to have a little cut-in to the fertilization. Not necessary but I wanted to throw that out there.
Or have the option to make MC sterile due to the glowing flower disease.

Reactions: KDBA

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I think a new type of plant will support his home during his absence [The shadow attack Robin and Mia while MC got captured].
So it's nice if we have a home defense mechanic.
About the MC infertile problem, I think it isn't good because if we manage to fix the infertile problem mean we want to have a lot of babies and it means supplies consuming problem in the game.
Somehow when MC return and found out Robin's pregnancy is better.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
395games_Rathieu how about the player gets cursed by the changes to become infertile, but the mother of all (eye) can break it, at wich point its basicaly guaranteed you'll build your own enclave within a couple of months
An interesting option. I'll keep it in mind, but I am not gonna say what will happen in the end. That is a secret :D

Reactions: Mr.Hide

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
How did she conduct the hammer interrogation, it wasn't femdom?
LMFAO!! 1st off, I'd call that physical abuse.
It was entirely situational/circumstantial. She was directly under the influence of the male demon creature and acting out his orders, not doing it to gratify her own kink.
IMO tags should be added for persistent, intentional themes. Not for single scenes which may not be displaying themes intended to be continued through the game/character's development.
Just because a game has a scene that some see as being "kink A" in it, does not mean that the game is themed that way overall.
Think of a game where you're an explorer, maybe one where you're collecting items. If it has one scene where I shoot someone with a gun, it doesn't turn the game into a shooter.
It works both ways, anyway. If you add the tag for "kink A" then people seeking that theme will likely get annoyed that it only has 1 scene and doesn't satisfy.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes