M i L

Mar 15, 2019
You can't plant both seed and flower at the same time... Either seed or flower....
I know, but what happens is this: i harvest the wheat, i select the flower, i plant it and then when i exit the menu the wheat is back, i harvest it again but it doesnt count as collecting food. So my garden is basically useless since i cant collect or plant anything.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know, but what happens is this: i harvest the wheat, i select the flower, i plant it and then when i exit the menu the wheat is back, i harvest it again but it doesnt count as collecting food. So my garden is basically useless since i cant collect or plant anything.
When you plant the Flower, before you exit the menu, does it show up on the right hand side of the farming screen and show "2 days until harvest"?

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes, but when i exit the menu the wheat grows back.
This is almost sounding like the windows protection error that happens every now and then.
It can also be your anti virus program not allowing changes.

Other than the 2 above I have no more idea's on this because it is the only players reporting this problem.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
are you referring to the visual of the garden with the wheat plant look?
not just the visuals, when i enter the garden menu again it's as if i hadn't harvested anything in the first place, i had to start a new game to fix it.

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
not just the visuals, when i enter the garden menu again it's as if i hadn't harvested anything in the first place, i had to start a new game to fix it.
I also have no clue why it could be happening. If you have a savefile I could try to find out and fix it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I had an issue with the garden, where I harvested then re-planted wheat, checked 2 game days later and had nothing growing.
Only happened once, but I had definitely planted wheat.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

395games_Rathieu

Developer of Mist and Covenant of Morn.
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Please don't rush it mate, I'm really enjoying your game and would always be happier to wait an extra few days for you to be happy with it and get a better episode delivered.
Don't worry, I am just putting on the finishing touches and if I encounter any big bugs it might take longer than expected. I am taking my time. But thanks for the nice words about my game, I really appreciate it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Don't worry, I am just putting on the finishing touches and if I encounter any big bugs it might take longer than expected. I am taking my time. But thanks for the nice words about my game, I really appreciate it.
Pleasure mate.
When I first joined this site, a couple of years back, Dreams of Desire was my favourite game here because I enjoyed the story and the theme.
Mist is absolutely unique from DoD, of course, but the story you are telling has grabbed me a gives me a similar vibe & I'm now as invested in your chracters and story as I was with that game.
Massive "THANK YOU!!" for your work and for providing it to us, here.

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
This is the first game that I have ever played where despite good graphics and gameplay elements, I can not continue to play due to how awful robin is. I can understand how she doesn't trust the mc, but to contribute nothing at all during an apocalypse is in no way endearing

corlanmoor

Dec 18, 2017
Perseus134 you need to give it time. I've now played through to the end of 0.5 and can't wait for 0.6. This is a good game that I've really enjoyed playing. Just a shame I can't afford to help out with a donation.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is the first game that I have ever played where despite good graphics and gameplay elements, I can not continue to play due to how awful robin is. I can understand how she doesn't trust the mc, but to contribute nothing at all during an apocalypse is in no way endearing
lol her attitude was harsh at first, you're right. I thought it was downright rude of her not to offer to help - she's a guest in my house and she won't even do the most basic chore to help out? Pull your weight, love, or GTFO! lol (Admittedly, it never bothered me to the extent I didn't want to continue playing.)
To be fair you haven't got very far, though, if she's still got her attitude up. You'll need to progress a little bit to help bring her walls down, don't forget, she's in shock a bit too. Don't worry though, it's not a grind or a chore to get there, it happens naturally as the story develops. It also doesn't take too long.
Honestly, you'll be missing a good game and (so far) an intriguing story, if you don't push past that initial gripe.

Last edited:

Perseus134

Sep 30, 2017
lol her attitude was harsh at first, you're right. I thought it was downright rude of her not to offer to help - she's a guest in my house and she won't even do the most basic chore to help out? Pull your weight, love, or GTFO! lol (Admittedly, it never bothered me to the extent I didn't want to continue playing.)
To be fair you haven't got very far, though, if she's still got her attitude up. You'll need to progress a little bit to help bring her walls down, don't forget, she's in shock a bit too. Don't worry though, it's not a grind or a chore to get there, it happens naturally as the story develops. It also doesn't take too long.
Honestly, you'll be missing a good game and (so far) an intriguing story, if you don't push past that initial gripe.
Oh I plan on coming back to it, just really rubs me wrong with her intro. Especially after she locks herself in ‘her’ room. I’m sure I will enjoy the rest of the characters in the game, looking forward to seeing them

Reactions: whichone
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes