Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
>Mia
>petite frame
>itty bitty titties
>HUEG ROUMD ASS

Seriously though, fantastic stuff. It's not everyday that you get you an erotic VN with non-HoneySelect, non-DAZ Blender waifus and fear-of-the-unknown horror elements. The girls remind me of those cute Blender OCs. And the over-arching mystery is binge-worthy enough that I completed the update in one sitting. Looking forward to future developments.

P.S. I've been on this site long enough that I'm sure 'best friend' is a code word for sister. :sneaky:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
We need to level up, that's what I'm talking about. I leveled up in health and attack but `` sneaking '' doesn't level up
ah, stat issues. dont know exactly. i used devmode and set a variable, that grind is cringe for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: saber115
Jul 31, 2020
idk if the game glitched on me or u cant get higher then level 5 on attack but ???
game glitched or..PNG
also at level 5 on health it didn't increase by 10 , i leveled it up a few more times to see if it would fix but im 10 health short then what it should be
health.PNG health 2.PNG

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
So i'm confused, after I got mia I started to practice magic and now I can't do anything anymore, it says to go catch a fish but the lake has no prompt and theres no more training for stamina or magic. Also don't understand how people have sneaking, I definitly have 0.5 installed as well so I am just super confused at the moment.

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes