Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, i had to spend the evening with her after robin got *****. It didn't think about it because all the other events took place in the proper order[
It's better to put the word in a spoiler so that people who have no idea what you're talking about with asterisks can help.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn. I didn't expect this to be soo good and interesting. Didn't think that the characters using those models and those animations would be soo sick. Especially the animations (well except that footjob one)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1604946558711.png

2 weeks. A few days more, a few days less, I can't tell you exactly when I will be done. Generally I am aiming for the 21st of November for the release of 0.6. In the meantime I will keep programming animating and writing, all the good stuff.
Everything new:
  • A whole bunch of dialogue. I am mostly done with it. Only one path in the story still needs to be written down.
  • I've also started my first pass of fixing typos and grammatical errors.
  • Had to rerender Lily's sprites because I messed up the light.
  • The new room is done, as well as a few other backgrounds. 2 new tiles for the forest as an example.
  • A few new animations were made.
  • And I have animated and rendered the first two scenes of the update.
  • I also made the assets and code for a new building project in the house.
All in all good progress, especially on the dialogue and scenes. You will have to be the judge in the end, but I personally feel like the scenes will be good.
Now I will spend this week finishing all the content and then next week will be for the tweeks, the polish and the last scenes.
Until then, have a nice week!

Jul 28, 2020
Haven't managed to quite finish yet(no pun intended) but i have to say this is a great game with unique exploring mechanics and a fresh escape from the usual college storyline.

TyG3R21

Apr 27, 2018
man, i have to tell you that i have never played a game with such story.
I got to the point at which I only played for the story, which is crazy man.
This game, is possibly the best that i've played so far, keep up the hard work!

Azazil069

Jan 13, 2020
Honestly can't wait for the update, I've recently found the game and legit I'm already hooked, honestly starting it tho, I never expected animations and art to be this enhanced and even the plot got me interested. mixing horror with nsfw. legit shook, keep doing whatever your up to.;)

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
View attachment 892646

2 weeks. A few days more, a few days less, I can't tell you exactly when I will be done. Generally I am aiming for the 21st of November for the release of 0.6. In the meantime I will keep programming animating and writing, all the good stuff.
Everything new:
  • A whole bunch of dialogue. I am mostly done with it. Only one path in the story still needs to be written down.
  • I've also started my first pass of fixing typos and grammatical errors.
  • Had to rerender Lily's sprites because I messed up the light.
  • The new room is done, as well as a few other backgrounds. 2 new tiles for the forest as an example.
  • A few new animations were made.
  • And I have animated and rendered the first two scenes of the update.
  • I also made the assets and code for a new building project in the house.
All in all good progress, especially on the dialogue and scenes. You will have to be the judge in the end, but I personally feel like the scenes will be good.
Now I will spend this week finishing all the content and then next week will be for the tweeks, the polish and the last scenes.
Until then, have a nice week!
Support to the game, hope the devs can always provide more new and quality content for it ! (y)

Reactions: Dragon59

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
WOW, what a mystery..good adventure and very good story!!
I love it when the erotic game has a good story line.
Well Done!!!

4.60 star(s) 693 Votes