Kit28

Feb 28, 2018
Sweet looking game! The environments are awesome! But the character models are a bit jarring my comparison...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WOW, everybody can give this one a congrats (y)
Is there incest content in the game ? So far, still not that many girls...
The world has ended, how many women do you expect, and if that is a problem, then you better stop playing, I am pretty sure all the females who will be fuckable are in the game and no more are going to be added.

Oct 10, 2020
The world has ended, how many women do you expect, and if that is a problem, then you better stop playing, I am pretty sure all the females who will be fuckable are in the game and no more are going to be added.
Woah chill, although the story involves more surviving strategies than just sex, it is limited on the number of girls the MC meet.
The mist only happened recently, sure the shadow creatures are dangerous, but there should be alot of people who survived and in shelter, too:whistle:

Reactions: S - Boy

Efelefem

Mar 3, 2020
Man I don't know why but the whole act with the goddess cradling you to shield you from the mental impact of the torture really hit me in the feels. Great game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just finished MIST from the beginning. First I have to admit I am not a fan of anime style art. However, this is the second game game of this style that has caught captured my attention. The images, story, characters and game play are excellent. It has a great in-game hint system so there is absolutely no need for a walkthrough.

Using the apocalypse is not a new theme but not common either. It is somewhat sexist in that only the men were turned by the mist with the exception of the MC. I guess the dev wanted a way for there to be procreation of the human race. Having those men turning into shadows instead of zombies is a nice tough. I guess one can assume that both the raccoons and boars are also male.

The MC is a male chauvinist in that he doesn't think Robin and Mia can survive without him being present. This is an epic story about male vs female in that the MC's gaurdian is female and his arch enemy is male. Interesting that the female, Noreia, is more powerful than the male.

Overall this is a very engaging game and although simple it is still challenging to play without being overly complex. The renders are top-notch. I recommend playing and enjoying the journey. I am looking forward to further updates. Nice cliff hanger to end v 0.5.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The scene where you find Mia in the elevator was weird for me. I think it skipped most of the animation, so I was a bit confused when people started talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It honestly looked like she heard a noise off-screen and just jumped down and landed on me.

As for the scene where you're cutting wood with her, the shadow that shows up is way too far away. It feels like I could easily have taken the axe back from Mia and gone off and killed it with no threat.
So it feels weird that the main character is acting so desperately.
Maybe have it appear a little closer?

Edit: Safe / Save is a consistent type too.
Edit2: Also, it'd make sense to give Mia the spear, once you have the axe. Maybe give it to her when you give her the airgun, since she's standing guard while you're in the city?
Edit3: You find the keybox in the hospital and then take it home. It feels a little weird. Every trip in and out of the city takes a full day, so you're wasting an entire day because you dont want to smash the box open on-site, for basically no reason.

It's not going to be louder than the fighting and gunshots already happening as you travel, so you might as well fucking do it.
Especially since someone is literally dying waiting for you to stop fucking about and bring her medical supplies.
Edit4: Refering to lily as 'Best friend' and 'Mate' is kinda weird. It doesn't feel natural.

Your friends might be your mates, but you don't really say 'Hey mate' or even worse, just 'Mate' to get their attention.
Buddy, Pal, Friend.

Also, Lily being your best friend but being a completely new character we've never seen before feels like a problem.
"childhood friend" would feel more fitting than 'best friend'
Especially if you haven't seen her in a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bummenphist

Thirsis

May 10, 2019
please fix the darn bug, when done first round to town to get the map from robin!!!!!!

replayed it and missed sofa q before town1 =)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 693 Votes